' Eighteen

" Keegan? " I yelled. He was breathing hard.

He dug in his pocket for his cellphone and quickly dialed 9-1-1. I was trying to get up from the floor, but I was still traumatized from what just happened. I began to cry! Keegan came and knelt down in front of me, holding me tightly in his arms. His heartbeat was going a mile a minute, and that somehow calmed me down.

A few minutes passed and the police had arrived outside. They had carried Sebastian out on a stretcher. I slowly walked behind them as they wheeled him to the ambulance. He wasn't dead.

" Niel? " he called out to me.

" Are you Niel Armstrong? " the police intruded.

" Yes sir. " I looked up at him.

" We want to thank you! " he smiled.

" Thank me? For-for what? " I was confused.

" You see, Sebastian isn't whome he says he is. He is a child molester! He has been adopting kids, taking them in and using them for the past 6 years. " he stated.

" And ya'll just now catching this bastard? " I bellowed. Everything was adding up!

" Lower your tone please, I know you're pissed. " he reasoned.

He walked away and I just shook my head. I walked over to Sebastian and just gave him an evil glare. I was disgusted. Then again, he didn't force me to do anything, I let him. Am I responsible for this is some ways? Keegan came and wrapped his hand around my waist.

" So all that shit you were talking about knowing me and my parents was a lie? " I started.

" I'm sorry! " he mumbled.

" Fucking kidding me? You made me...... " I stopped. I didn't even want to go there!

" You were different Niel! I saw potential in you. " he said.

" In being your next fuck, huh? " I rolled my eyes.

" You were more than that. " he said as they put the gauze over the bullet wound and pressed down. He groaned loudly. I buried my face into Keegan's chest. I will admit, I was still connected to this man in a way. " Listen, I'm going down this time for good! I want you to go back to the house and take everything that you want. Get all of the clothes that I brought you. There's a safe in my office which contains at least 15 million or more. I'll send you the combination. "

They drove him off to the hospital in the ambulance. I just couldn't believe this shit! Just then, Simone and Fae pulled up and immediately lost their minds.

" What the fuck happened? Ya'll hurt? " Simone checked on Keegan and I like she was our mother.

" We're fine! " he chuckled. I just stared at the ambulance as they drove down the driveway and onto the street.

" Babe? " Fae interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her.

" It's all over now! I'm going to live the life that I always wanted. " I walked away into the house.

A few weeks passed and everything was going very well. Sebastian had sent me the combination to the safe, as he said. We all drove to Atlanta to his house. It looked the same as it did when I left! I walked upstairs to my room and there were 4 MCM bags on the bed. They had a note attached:

Niel,

I'm so proud of you! I'm sorry that it has come to this, but it had to happen. You made it through all that I thought you wouldn't! You got your diploma and managed to graduate a year early. You learned how to make your own money and be an independent business owner! As your graduation present, I brought you these bags. Inside one bag is 20,000 dollars, plus four tickets to Puerto Rico! I want you all to go and have fun. I meant what I said about the house, whatever you want, take it! Keegan's a good man, you'll do great with him.

Sebastian.

I folded the piece of paper up, put it in my pocket and unzipped the bags. I was taking EVERYTHING in the closet. The girls were downstairs raiding the kitchen for stuff we could use at the house. We had all decided that we would have a U-Haul to bring down all the big stuff! After about 2 hours, we had packed up everything we wanted and made our way back to Miami. We left with about 7 boxes.

We walked into the house and I drug the bags to the room. I collapsed onto the bed and took a deep breathe.

" You okay? " Keegan said.

" I'm fine, baby. " I replied.

He came and stood right in front of me as I looked up at him. He stared at me with so much lust in his eyes. I had to say, we went this long time without even having sex. He bit his bottom lip and I chuckled. He kissed me passionately with his juicy lips, and it drove me crazy.