' Five

A few weeks have passed and I'm now at my peak at the strip club. I've become one of the most loved gay strippers there and I continue to bring home racks of money! I have also started school and I am ahead of the game. I'm starting to see why Sebastian did want me to drop out because between the club and him, the time I thought I would have, I don't.

" So tonight is the dinner that I told you about! " he yelled from the kitchen.

" Tonight? I have to work tonight. " I informed him, walking towards the island.

" I talked to Vince about it and he's giving you the next two days off. " he took a bite out of his apple.

" Oh, what time? "

" Not until eight, so you have all day. " he sat down.

" I know you said do whatever you tell me, but I don't even want to go. " I admitted.

" Why the hell not? "

" Because I'm posing as somebody I'm not! " I said with attitude.

" So you're going to be a bitch about the situation? "

" If that's what you want to call it. "

Before I could walk away, he grabbed my arms and threw me against the wall. Not in a violent way but seductive. He kissed the spot on my neck that made me fall weak to him. I hated it because I knew that he could now use that against me to get what he wanted.

" What did I tell you about disobeying daddy, huh? " he whispered in my ear.

" If I did, I will get punished. " I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck.

Before I knew it, he had my back against the wall with my legs spread out and my knees to the wall. He was thrusting in and out of me at a very slow pace. I dreaded this because I wasn't able to move at all, even though I was pretty flexible. It's like he knows exactly what to do!

" You've been a bad boy, Niel. " he said picking up the pace and causing me to lose my breathe.

There was so much pleasure mixed with emotion that I couldn't speak! I just tried my best to keep a steady breathing pattern, but it was hard to.

" Daddy must be hitting that prostate because I see cream on daddy's dick. " he groaned.

I looked down and saw that it was a puddle of it on the floor and it was running down his leg. He leaned in and kissed me on my lips, passionately. His lips were so soft and full. Why am I doing this? I want to fight back but I like this. I loved his dick and his ways that just drove me oh so crazy! Little did I know that they weren't going to stay so secretive for long.

At dinner......

" You look beautiful! " he complimented me as he helped me out of the car.

We walked into the restaurant and before we got seated, I told him I needed to use the restroom. I didn't want to seem suspicious, so I used the women's room and thank God not one person was in there. I walked to the last stall that had the biggest mirror on the wall. I examined myself and admired how feminine I looked! My "breast" looked real and so did my hair which was slayed with layered curls. My make-up was to die for, but I didn't have that much on. My arms weren't as buff, but they were for a female. I admired the blue lace dress, pink shoes and gold jewelry I had picked out. Wait until I tell Chink and Fae about this.

I walked back to the table and was instantly greeted by Sebastian. He pulled out my seat and, when I sat back down, pushed it back in.

" Eddie and Margeret, this is Nyla. " Sebastian blushed.

" You are stunning! " Margeret complimented me.

" So are you, I love your dress. " I replied.

" I applaud you, my tits could never sit up that perky and nice. " she said giving them a little wiggle and I laughed.

" So, where are you from Nyla? " Eddie asked sipping on his glass of wine.

" Well, I'm originally from Chicago but I moved here to Texas when my mother died. " I explained, lieing my ass off.

" Oh, sorry to hear about that. What about your father? " Margeret asked with such curiosity.

" He never cared for us! She was the only thing that I had left, but then I met this hunk right here. " I rubbed Sebastian's arm.

" Well you two are certainly a lovely couple, how long? " Eddie asked.

" 2 years. " Sebastian stated.

" And you didn't tell me? Damn, I thought we were better than that. " Eddie teased.

" I just wanted to make sure that we were official! I have to say that these last few days have been nothing but pure bliss for me. " he said looking at me. I knew then that he wasn't talking to Nyla, but to Niel.

" I agree! There's more to you than I thought it would be and I must admit that I liked being spoiled by you. " I shed some light on him.

" You two are just........I'm speechless! " Margeret laughed.

" What can I start you guys off with tonight? " the waitress asked.

We all ordered our food and continued to enjoy the rest of our night that was filled with much laughter and conversation. Margeret and I even shared a bond, but she bonded with Nyla so I didn't know how in the hell I was going to pull this off.