' Eight

I woke up the next morning to an empty house. I checked all around and there was no sign of anybody. I texted Sebastian to ask him what was going on and he said that he gave everyone the day off and that he had to go in early. With that said, I called Keegan.

Keegan: Yo, who this?

Me: Me nigga!

Keegan: Niel, what you doing?

Me: Just woke up, what are you up to?

Keegan: You trying to finish what you started, huh?

Me: No, I want to go jogging!

Keegan: Shit, I'm down. You want me to come to you?

Me: No, I'll meet you there.

Keegan: Since when did you have a car?

Me: We'll talk about it at the park, stop asking all these damn questions.

Keegan: Whatever, what time?

Me: In about an hour.

Keegan: 10/4.

I waltzed downstairs into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Banana pancakes, eggs and greek yogurt. I don't know what Sebastian has turned me into, but I like it. I logged into the school system to check if I had any tests or assignments and I had two. I completed them as I finished my breakfast and ace'd both.

After I got everything done and cleaned up, I ran upstairs to prepare for the day. I brushed my teeth and hair and freshened up. I grabbed a t-shirt and put on some shorts that hugged my ass just right. I grabbed my custom Roshe's and headed out.

I pulled up at the park and saw Keegan sitting on the bench. I quietly walked up to him and put my hands over his eyes. He licked them and that pissed me off because he knows how much I hate spit.

" I don't fuck with you no more! " I squirmed, whipping my hands off on my shorts.

" Keep on playing and we'll upgrade from friends to fuck buddy's. " he smiled.

" The hell are you talking about? " I started to stretch.

" Wearing those small ass shorts out here just to show your ass off. " he read me. He knew me so well!

" Well stop looking and we won't have a problem! " I sassed.

" I'll try. " he smirked.

We ran about a good 5 laps around the big park without stopping. I was proud of myself because I was finally getting in shape and my body was looking very good.

" Since when.......were you so damn.....fit? " he asked, leaning down to catch his breath.

" Hands above your head nigga, open them lungs up! " I informed him and he did so.

" Shit! " he said taking his shirt off and revealing his tattoos.

" You tried it. " I laughed.

" Shut up. Chest don't compare to that donk in them shorts. " he laughed and I pushed him lightly. " Donkey ass! "

Once we caught our breathes, we finally sat down and I told him about everything that was going on.

" So this man adopted you to become his sex slave? " he asked.

" I wouldn't call it that, but if that's how you take it, then yeah. "

" He got you living in this big ass house with these fancy ass clothes, you "dropped" out of school, and now you a stripper at the club? " he chuckled.

" This shit ain't funny, he gave me a reason! "

" And that is? " he turned towards me.

" He said he was teaching me a lesson. He made me drop out, which I didn't, to make me fight for something that I wanted, which I do understand. He makes me strip so that I know how to support myself, which I do understand. He spoils me because he says thats what a real man is supposed to do! He's supposed to dick you down when you're acting out of place. " I explained.

" That's some straight bullshit! All these other jobs he can have you doing, and he wants you to strip? " he lifted his eyebrow.

" I don't get it either, but I ain't complaining because it's paying for my school shit. " I shrugged.

" Ya'll been fucking? " he side eyed me.

" Promise you won't get mad? "

" Ya'll been fucking. How's the dick? " he was so serious.

" I mean, it's good. Why are we talking about this though? " I questioned.

" Because, I can do better. " he mumbled and looked away.

" What the hell you say? " I smiled, leaning in closer.

" Is this ground getting wetter? "

" Don't fucking play with me Keegan. First the club, now this shit? Is there something you're not telling me? " I smiled because I already knew what was coming.

" You're telling me that you're just now picking up the hints that I liked you? " he frowned.

" Don't make it seem like it's my fault! Every time we used to talk about it, you were so blunt that I didn't even want to deal with it anymore. " I replied.

" I guess you right. You might want to get back home before sugar daddy comes by and sees you gone! " he teased, looking at his watch.

" You just mad because it ain't you. " I got up and walked to my car, making my ass jiggle on the way.

" Just wait. I'll find a way to get your ass out that house, but until then I will see you tomorrow! " he licked his lips, opening his car door.

" How? The only reason he gave you that session was because you was offering stacks, my nigga. " I laughed.

" I convinced that nigga to open them to the public. Just make it about money and he's in! " he said throwing his hands up in the air.

" I guess. " I got in the car and drove back home.

I took on another lesson plan and finished it within the time that I had left before work. Now all I had was my big test and I would need to study really hard for that. Even though I had notes, I would only handicap myself by doing so.