' Twelve

" Next week, I'm shipping ya'll out! " Vince said pacing around the room. " Ya'll going to a club called Starlight, and it's pretty similar to this one. "

" You know we in, but I think there's something that we should discuss first! " Chink lightly hesitated.

" Do you know my situation? " I asked.

" No shit, nigga. " he chuckled. I was relieved!

" What's funny? " Fae asked confused.

" Nothing man, what's going on? " Vince continued.

" Alright, so I want out on the situation that I'm in. Chink, Fae and I thought about going to Miami, and staying there. " I admitted.

" No, ya'll ain't going nowhere! Without ya'll, the club will not do well and I can promise you that. " he barked.

" Come on V, the boy is only 16! Plus, we been working here for some years now and I really think it's time for us to move on. " Fae added.

" How the fuck am I supposed to replace ya'll? " We all just shrugged our shoulders. " When you figure it out, you can go. "

He smiled at us and walked away.

" So, how the fuck are we supposed to do this? " I asked.

" The only way I know how. Auditions! " Chink suggested.

" Hell yeah, so many people want to dance at this club and now is their opportunity. " Fae added.

" Alright, so when is all of this going down? "

" Dinner tonight? " Fae asked.

" Sounds good to me! " Chink and I said simultaneously.

Back at the house......

I walked into the house and quickly went to my computer. I had been studying these last two weeks for this test and I knew that I was ready for it. I put on some light music and got to work. It was a breeze! Majority of the questions were ones that I remembered from previous worksheets and tests. Once I was done, I submitted it. I would have to wait a day or two to know if I had passed or not.

Before I got up out the bed, I noticed the unsigned papers on my dresser. My birthday was in two days and I quickly needed a way to get Sebastian to sign them because we we're leaving next week. An idea quickly popped into my head and I knew that it would work. I went to the store to grab a couple of things before setting it all up.

" So, how you gonna' do this? " Keegan asked.

" Get his ass drunk, and just ask him to sign the papers! I texted him and said that I needed him, so he's coming home early. "

" A drunken ass speaks a sober mind! " he informed me.

" Nigga, I know. Trust me on this one, plus I have to work so he'll be knocked out by the time I leave! "

" I trust you! " he hugged my neck. " My work situation is figured out, so I'll be able to go with you. I have some rules though! "

" And what's that? " I grabbed some whip cream.

" You have to stop stripping. " he replied.

" How am I supposed to do that? " I gave him a look. He was a few inches taller than me, so I was looking up at him.

" You figure it out. If you stop, I'll come! " he stated.

" Alright, we'll see. "

We finished shopping and parted ways. I walked into the house and set up everything that needed to be set up. I knew Sebastian was coming home early, so I had to plan accordingly. The clock hit 2, and he finally came walking through the door and I emerged from upstairs wearing all lace underwear and black socks.

" Woah, is this what you needed me for? " he hugged my waist tightly.

" You've been gone all day. Come! " I said leading him upstairs.

We walked into his room and I undressed him, laying his across the bed. I trailed kisses from his belly button to his neck. I passed him the wine glass and he unhesitantly took a drink from it.

" Damn, this shit strong? Where you get this from? " he squinted.

" Some shit we serve at the club. I wanted you to try it! " I lied.

" It's good though. " he chugged it all down.

I kissed him as he turned me over, rubbing his dick onto mine. I was getting into it until I realized what I was doing this for.

" Ho-How was your day? " he slurred his words and I knew that he was out of it. I had put an extra something in his glass, but it wouldn't kill him.

" It was good, I got some papers for the car that I need you to sign. " I grabbed the papers.

" Anything for my baby! " he said kissing me and signing the papers. I quickly ran to my room and put them under the matress. I walked back into the room and he was asleep. BAM!

I didn't think to change clothes because I had to work tonight. I drove to the club and was instantly greeted by Fae and Chink.

" Papers are signed, all we need to do now is talk to the lady about the house and we are in. " I sighed in relief.

" Great, Vince said that we could use the club for auditions, too. " Chink said putting on lotion.

" What you gonna' do about your clothes and stuff? " Fae took a bite out of her food.

" I'm taking everything that I can! " I grinned.

I did feel bad for doing Sebastian the way I did, but I needed to get myself on track! I didn't tell the girls about what Keegan said, but I wanted to make sure that I had another profession to go into before I decided what to do.