' Eleven

" You leaving us? " Chink asked with anger in her eyes.

" Not because of you two, but........just listen! First, my real name is Niel Omari Hardwick and I'm only 16 years old. Before I came to work at the club, I lived in a foster home called Boys and Girls. Sebastian came to adopt me and made me his 'son.' He's forcing me to do all this shit for him, and now he has taken it too far. He fucked me on his work desk in front of everybody, and the door was wide open! " I explained and I looked at both of their faces as they both shook their heads.

" Damn J, you have to do better! For one, that's not going to change the way I look at you because you still my bitch, no matter what. Why haven't you tried to fix any of these things? " Chink asked with much curiosity.

" I don't want to go back to that foster home! I'll be the only one there, and I wouldn't know what to do. " I hung my head low.

" Okay, look.....Vince got us three going to Miami soon to do some networking shit for a possible club down there. Maybe you can start you a new life? If you do, I'm coming with you. " Fae informed me.

" Vince might not like it, but so am I! " Chink fluttered her long eyelashes.

" That will give me enough time to get this diploma and I'll be old enough. Where the hell am I going to live? " they both looked at me crazy.

" You telling me that you spent every dollar you made from the club? " Fae furrowed.

" Hell no, I haven't even touched that money. A few more nights and I'll have me a couple of million! "

" And you talking about where you'll live, you have well over enough to get you a house! " Chink nagged.

" Well, I guess that's what I'll do. " I sighed.

" It's going to be okay, but we should talk to Vince first and make sure he can find somebody to replace us. " Fae added.

" That'll be impossible. He'll never find three bitches badder than Fae, Chink and Jewels! " Chink bragged.

" You damn right! " I said splashing water on them.

We swam and talked for about a good hour and a half before we all got out and took showers. We decided to cook ourselves some dinner because we didn't feel like spending any money. We cooked a good ass southern meal: Meatloaf, collard green, candy yams, mac and cheese and some good ole' Jiffy cornbread. I sat at the island looking for houses. My eyes instantly stopped when I got to this one beautiful house.

" Bitch, look. " I cooed as I turned the computer to them.

" Hell yeah, and only 150,000? Bitch that ain't shit to me! " Fae bragged.

" And if we all pitch in, we'll be good. " Chink added, stirring the food.

" We'll keep them in our thoughts. Keep looking to make sure you don't see anything else! " Chink smiled.

The next day.....

I was taking the time that Sebastian was gone now to study for this big ass test. There was a lot of information that would be on it, and I had to A'ce it!

" Niel, do you need any clothes washed? " the house keeper asked me.

" No ma'am, I'll wash them myself. Thank you! " I replied. She was so sweet. " Do you need anything? "

" No sir, I'm actually doing just fine. Thank you for offering! " she came and gave me a kiss on my forehead. She knew about my situation and I trusted her!

All of a sudden, my phone lit up and it was a message from Margeret saying that it was important. I quickly grabbed my things, forgetting that I left the books on my bed. When I pulled up to Margeret's house, Keegan's car was outside. Good because I really needed to talk to him.

" Okay, I have all the paperwork you need. How are you going to get him to sign them? "

" I think I got a way that I can handle that. " I flipped through the papers.

" Safely? "

" Yes ma'am! " I assured her.

Right then, Keegan came from downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Margeret leaned over and whispered in my ear telling me that he wanted to talk. She walked upstairs leaving us alone.

" So, your mother says you want to talk? " I started walking towards the kitchen.

" She can never keep her mouth closed, but yeah. " he said, placing the food in the microwave. " I figured out how I'll get you out the house, but I need you to be on. "

" I don't think there's a need for that. See, in a few weeks Vince has us going to Miami for some club promotion shit. Instead of coming back, I wanted to stay down there and start fresh. I don't think I'd be complete if you don't come with me! " I pleaded.

" You want me to come all the way to Miami with you, and live together? " he boasted.

" Too soon? "

" Naw, I'll do it! Just give me some time to figure out my work situation and I gotchu'. " he said kissing me on my forehead and giving me a big hug.

" I love your ugly ass. " I laughed.

" I'll remember that, but I love you too! "