' Four

I walked down the long hallway that led to the stage. I stopped right in front of the closed curtains and took a deep breathe. I also said a silent prayer and then went back to focusing on the moves that I had prepared for tonight.

" And now introducing one of our new comers to the stage, give it up for Jewels. " the announcer said and the curtains flew open.

Nobody clapped, but the music started playing. Get Ya Money came on and the music instantly swept me away. I first rolled and twirled my hips, showing off my flexibility. The men started to gather and throw money. I then got on the floor and rolled around, grinding and splitting. I looked over at Fae and Chink who had men around them too. They game me a thumbs up. I slowly walked in front of the men and started twerking in their faces. They instantly threw more money and some even put some in the straps of my underwear.

I then seductively walked over to the pole and climbed it, doing a back bend with my legs tightly around it, and slowly releasing my legs until they returned back under me. I climbed all the way up and did a split, slowly sliding down and switching legs. I slid all the way down to the ground doing a split. I swung my head as if I had hair and looked at all the men. A man walked up with a big ass bucket full of money and threw half of it at me. I was amazed at all the money that was on this stage.

Before I knew it, we had to go into the crowd and do our dances or whatever. Before I went out there, I counted the seven bins full of money that I had so far and I had collected 10,000 dollars. What the fuck?

" Bitch, you did that! " Fae high fived me.

" I tried. " I chuckled still counting the money.

" How much you racked up on? " Chink asked me putting all of her money in bands.

" 10g's. "

" 10 fucking g's? Imagine what you could make when there is a full crowd? " she slapped her thighs.

" You ain't lieing. That was nothing compared to what's going down tomorrow! " Fae added.

" All the big ballers be here, bitch. " Chink informed me.

" We'll see. " I smirked and closed all my bins, put them up and went back out.

At home.....

Vince let me go early since nobody was really out there, but I racked up again. I made 10 more from the dance sessions. I guess I could get used to this, and I was happy because I now had money to get everything I needed for school. I'm going to get my computer tomorrow, and I'll have enough money to pay for my books. Hell, I can even pay my way through college.

" How was your night? " Sebastian yelled from his office.

" I thought you would be sleep? " I wondered.

" I missed you too much. " he got up and walked closer to me.

" I had a good night though! " I showed him the bag full of money.

" Well damn, you might not need to work there no more because you'll end up leaving my ass. " he chuckled.

Is it bad that I'm comfortable doing these things for him? I mean, I'm not dropping out of school and I have the life I always wanted. He's paying for my car, my phone, my clothes, and my lifestyle and all I have to do is get my high school diploma and that's it?

" So, you ready for daddy's dick? " Sebastian kissed my neck.

" I don't think we should...... "

I was interrupted by him tossing me on the couch and taking my clothes off as he did the same. I never realized the many tattoos he had and the sexy toned body he owned. It made him more sexier and I wanted him! I turned him over and straddled him.

" That's what daddy likes, good to see you getting the hang of this. " he flashed his sexy smile.

I trailed kissed from his neck down to his belly button, slowly sliding down his pants and underwear. I took his dick into my mouth and slowly started to move up and down on the shaft, flicking my tongue over his head.

" Fuck baby, what you doing? " he arched his back and moaned.

" It's my time to please you, right? " I questioned.

" Yeah, but I don't want you sucking no dick? Your mouth too pretty for that. " he cupped my face and kissed my lips. " If I don't ask you to do it, don't. "

I nodded as he lifted my legs up in the air and buried his face in between my ass cheeks. I deeply arched my back as his tongue glided around my opening. His tongue penetrated my tight hole. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his head down in it as he began to jack off.

" Daddy? Oh, da..... "

He hummed against my ass while he was still licking and that sent chills down my spine. I erupted without even touching myself, but he kept going. A few minutes after, he released all over me.

" Alright, let's go get cleaned up so we can go to bed! I have a long day tomorrow. " he grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs.

I just don't understand it! Sebastian is such a sweet guy that has money, so why doesn't he have a wife? A wife can please him in ways that I can't! Why would he choose me out of all people to spoil and do these crazy things? I guess I would get my answer sooner or later.