' Three

It was Monday morning and I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, taking my wave cap off. I walked downstairs to see a chef in the kitchen.

" Do you know where Sebastian is? " I asked him.

" He ran out to get a few things, but he should be back like........ "

The front door opened.

" Now. "

" Good morning, baby. " Sebastian whispered in my ear.

" Good morning. What's all that? " I pointed at the bags.

" Fruit and other healthy stuff for you. You need to stay fit at all times, your stamina needs to be on point. " he stated.

I guess I didn't mind staying in shape. It wouldn't hurt to get a little more muscles and train myself to endure. After all, I am going to be dancing on a pole for just about five hours.

" Come talk to me for a second? " he snapped me out of my thoughts, leading me to the large closed-in sun room. " Look, I'm not going to hurt you! I'm not one of those men who do drugs and spaz out turning violent. You will always be safe with me, but if you disobey me? You will be punished. I won't seclude you or anything, but I will bury my dick so far in your ass that you'll choke on it. "

" Yes sir. " he kissed my lips. " So wassup with this club thing, what do I do? "

" Well, you have to be there by 6:30. I talked to the manager and he's going to have two girls show you the ropes. After that, it's up to you! " he explained.

" Okay. " I nodded my head.

We sat back down to eat breakfast together. It was then 10 o' clock and he would be going into work. I came up with this plan last night about my school situation. I refuse to come in last place! I work from 7 to midnight and he doesn't work until 9 or 10. That will give me my regular 7 hours of sleep. Once he leaves the house, I will go to my online classes. I'll have 5 hours to do my classes, and I'll use and hour for my workouts. I already worked it out with the school and I can graduate early if I stay on this schedule.

" Okay, I'm gone. When you get home tonight from work, daddy has a surprise for you, okay? " he kissed my forehead.

" Yes sir. " I moaned.

" You want to get fucked right now? " he smirked.

" I don't want you to be late, daddy! " I played with him.

" You lucky I have an important business meeting today, but wait until later on. " he walked out the front door.

I decided to go practice my dance skills. I was one of the best dancers in my city and I planned on using that to make bank. I was still flexible and that was surprising. He also had a pole, so I would see what I could do on that.

Later that night......

I quickly made my way to the strip club down the street. I walked into the backdoor and was quickly hit with the strong smell of perfume. I walked further and was greeted by the two girls I guess Sebastian was talking about.

" You Niel? " one asked. She was thick as hell and she had mocha colored skin, long black hair, full plump lips and pretty grey eyes.

" Yes ma'am. " I replied.

" Oh, stop that! " she smiled. She had a beautiful smile. " You can call me either Chink, or Simone. "

" My name is Fae. " the other introduced herself. Fae was one of the most beautiful dark skin women I had ever seen in my life! She had chocolate skin, a toned body, full curly hair and beautiful brown eyes.

" I'm Niel. "

" Oh, you're the new boy? Damn, you're way cuter than we'd thought you'd be. " Fae said slapping my ass. " Baby got cake too Chink. "

" Alright, so let me tell you what you'll be doing. You won't be dancing all night, there are two other boys who go in front of you and ya'll will rotate for about three hours. Each of ya'll get thirty minutes each, so you'll end up going roughly three or four times. After that, you'll walk out into the audience and give dances to those who want one, but trust me, these niggas will not get too touchy-touchy because we don't play. If he does, just clap your hands three times and security will boot his ass! " Chink explained.

" And while you're on stage, the most they'll do is put the dollars in between your ass cheeks, but other than that, they'll throw it. " Fae said.

" Seems simple. " I took a deep sigh.

" Child, you will be fine. Those men are about to eat your ass up! " Chink laughed and high-fived Fae.

" Are we allowed to touch them? "

" Not really, but you can. " Fae informed me.

" Okay. I'll go get changed, I know I go on in a minute! " I grabbed my clothes and changed into what I would be wearing. I put on this mesh see through t-shirt, some underwear that were made like jock straps, and my all white air maxes.

" Damn, where the hell you get that sexy shit from? " Chink smiled.

" Something I brought just for these nights. " I chuckled.

" Jesus, lotion up and finish doing what you have to do! " Fae bit her lips.

I did as I was told and we just sat and talked and got to know each other more. They asked me how old I was, but I couldn't tell them my real age so I said that I was 19.

" So what is Sebastian to you? " Fae asked curiously.

" He like my sugar daddy, but he's not old at all. He's maybe 27 or 28? " I explained.

" This nigga done moved you in with him, gave you a car, new phone, and a new wardrobe? That's some shit right there. " Fae laughed.

" Ya'll ready? " some dude said as he walked in. He stood about 6'3,

" Yeah, come on baby. " Chink said grabbing my arm as we walked past the dude. " That's Vince, the owner. Whatever you do, don't fuck with him because he will have your ass on some shit! Stay clean and do what you came to do. "

" Alright, good luck! " I stated as she departed.

" I should be saying that to you, honey. " she smiled. " But thank you. "