' Nine

After another successful night at the club, I returned back home to a wide awake Sebastian. I could tell that he was stressed about some things.

" What's going on? " I asked walking into his office.

" Too much, how was your day? " He hugged my waist.

" It was good. I reconnected with an old friend! " I told him as he let me go.

" Who? "

" Someone who used to live at the foster home with me. "

" What did I tell you about your friends? Only those I approve of. " he said calmly.

" I know and I'm sorry. I really don't want to be punished, my feet hurt and I'm tired. " I said, putting my money in my safe. I was almost at 1 million dollars.

" That game is about to change. I won't let you know when I'll punish you, I'll just do it when I feel like it. Head upstairs, take a shower and get relaxed. Daddy will be up in his room ready for his massage. " he said kissing my lips and heading upstairs.

I did as I was told and took my shower. I quickly put on my clothes and walked into his room. He was laying chest down with his head facing the TV. I sat on his butt making him flinch a little.

" My bad. " I silently laughed.

" Ain't nothing funny. " he chuckled.

I squirted the baby oil on his back and begin to slowly massage it. I could feel the tightness in so many places, so I made sure knead them out.

" Ah shit, that feels good. " he moaned.

Within 5 minutes, his back was knot free and he was fast asleep. Before I got up and returned to my room, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and pulled the covers over him. I got into my bed and just stared at the ceiling. Sebastian was really growing on me until Keegan came back into play. I actually think that I love Sebastian, but I'm 16 and he's so much older than me.

The next morning.....

" I want to take you to lunch. Meet me at the office at 12, okay? " he said picking up his paperwork and essentials.

" Where we going? " I asked, fixing his tie.

" It's a surprise. " he replied then kissed my lips before he went. This time, the kiss was much more passionate than any kiss we ever had. " See you later. "

He walked out the door and it was 9:45. I decided that I would go get my baby a check up and a little makeover. I went upstairs and put on my white and black polo shirt, levi blue jeans, and my black and white taxi's. I grabbed my keys and drove to the auto shop.

It only took them an hour to do the painted trim and upgrade my tires. The car was in perfect shape! I didn't pay anything because the man viewed me as a celebrity, but I paid him anyways. I left from the shop and went straight to Sebastian's office.

When I walked into the building, it was nothing like I saw before. Much like his house, his office was beautiful as well. I asked the clerk where he was and she gestured someone to show me the way. I walked through the crowded and rowdy office cubicles until I got to his office.

" Hey? " I alerted him as he looked up at me and smiled.

" Excuse them, this is one of our busiest weeks ever. " he said getting up and giving me a tight hug. " I missed you. "

" It's only been a few hours since I last seen you. " I chuckled and he did the same.

" Oh shut up. " he returned back to his seat.

" So, are you going to tell me where we are going? " I asked, looking down at the time on my phone.

" First, come sit on daddy's lap. " he said with lust in his eyes. I knew exactly where this was headed.

" You don't want to close the door? " I sat down and he grabbed my ass and squeezed.

" What you been doing? That pole got that ass right. " he bit his bottom lip.

Before I could let any words slip out of my mouth, he had kissed my spot again. I could already feel the shame before anything had even started. I closed my eyes not wanting to face what was about to happen. I opened my eyes and found myself taking his dick right on his desk, and the door was still wide open. He stroked me longer and harder just so I could moan loudly and everyone could hear.

" Ma'am, can you please.......ahh...close the door? " I struggled to get my words out.

" You better not! " he growled as she was about to grab the knob.

" Why are you doing this? " I asked as a tear rolled down my face.

" I told you that I'm no longer going to tell you when I'll punish you, I'll just do it! You disobeyed me, why? I think you like being punished. " he flashed that sexy smile at me and went deeper, hitting my prostate.

I moaned uncontrollably and brought my chest up to his and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I thought that would help, but it was no help at all. I was glad when I felt his dick throb against my walls and he gently lifted me off of him. I quickly put my clothes back on and ran out of the office and drove home.

I ran into my room and buried my face in my pillows, crying. I heard my phone ring and didn't even think to look at the caller ID before I answered it.

Sebastian: I thought we were going to lunch?

Me: Lunch? You just embarrassed me in front of everybody that works for you!

Sebastian: They paid no attention to us.

Me: Really?

Sebastian: Okay, I will admit that I did take it a little far, but you were asking for it. All I ask of you is to obey me!

Me: Whatever, I'm about to go meet up with Margeret. She said she wants to talk about something?

Sebastian: Good, someone to keep you occupied. I probably won't be home tonight because I need to stay and take care of some extra work. You be good now!