' Thirteen

The next morning....

I left the house at 6 something this morning. I needed to clear my head and see what I would do! I figured that Margeret could help.

" What's troubling you? " she asked me, handing me a cup of hot chocolate. Everyone else in the house was still sleeping.

" I asked Keegan to come with me and he agreed, but he said that he didn't want me stripping anymore. " I informed her.

" And you don't know what to do? " she smiled and I shook my head. " Well, what's something that you've always wanted? "

" I've always wanted my own clothing store. " I thought.

" Do you have any sketches? "

" Plenty, but I haven't done any recent ones because I've been so busy! " I sighed.

" Well, my husband and I have many connects down in Miami. I can get you a building, a factory that will produce your items, and a big show to debut. " she told me.

" You would do that for me? " I smiled.

" You're a good kid and I know you'll be successful, so why not start right now? I'll give some of my people a call and they can start right away! I will need you to sit down and figure out which garments you want to do as of right now, bring them to me and I will send them off. " she gave me a warm hug.

" This means so much to me, thank you! "

" You're welcome. "

Back at the house......

I walked into my room and noticed that my sheets and pillows were gone. I looked under the mattress and noticed that the letter was missing. SHIT! Please don't tell me that Sebastian found those papers because I didn't want to deal with him! I ran downstairs and bumped into the housekeeper, Mrs. Rosa.

" Honey, are you okay? What's wrong? " she was startled.

" Please tell me you have the letter that was under my mattress? " I panicked.

" Yes, I put it in a safe place! When you need it, just let me know. " she said, and I hugged her tightly as she smiled.

" Thank you. "

Right then, Sebastian came walking through the door and was holding what looked like a book in his hand. He walked a little closer and I noticed that it was my diploma. All hell was about to break loose! He put his bags down and gently grabbed my hand and led me to the sunroom.

" How long did it take you to get this? " he asked, admiring it.

" About 4 months. " I hung my head low.

" I'm proud of you! " he smiled.

" Wh-What? "

" This is what I wanted you to do! " he kissed my forehead. " We should go celebrate! "

" I can't, I have to go find my replacement. " I stuttered.

" Your replacement? " he walked closer.

" Yeah, for the time I'm away in Miami? Vince has us doing auditions at the moment! " I chuckled and he smiled.

" I forgot about that, but when you get back? I have a surprise for you. " he kissed my lips.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the club. I sat down and greeted Chink and Fae as we began the process. One by one, they all came out and danced for us. Some were good and others were shitty! If you know you can't dance, what's the point of trying out for something? Forget it, confidence is the best thing to have so I applaud you. Auditions were done and we had picked our top three three. It was this boy named Jose, and the two girls were Angie and Justice.

" Jose, Angie and Justice, please come forward? " Chink yelled and they emerged from behind the stage.

" Congrats, you are now an employee at The Playhouse. " Fae said as they got excited. " You guys won't start until a week or two from now, so get yourselves together. "

" Alright girls, what are we going to do when we get to Miami? " I asked.

" I don't know, I really don't want to strip anymore. " Chink sighed.

" Yeah, it's good money but I think it's about time to let it go! " Fae agreed.

" Okay, so I was thinking about opening us up a little store? " I suggested and they smiled.

" That's what the fuck I've been wanting, I'm in. " Chink said as she high-fived Fae and I.

" And good news is, we don't even have to come back! A bitch can just stay down there now. " Fae smiled.

" Yaaassss! I say we rack up on these stacks those three nights we'll be at Starlight and then move on? " Chink asked.

" For it! " I smiled and we exited the club.

" Don't forget, we need to have a meeting with Vince to update him! " Chink yelled as I got into my trunk.

" 10/4. "