' Sixteen

I had been throwing up all day that next morning! I began to worry because a little blood was spitting up as well. Keegan was trying to do everything that he could, but I told him to just give me some space.

" You okay? " Chink asked me. I'll stop calling her that because her name is Simone.

" Yeah Mone. Thanks! " I said hurling once again.

" Do you need to go to the hospital? " she patted my back.

" I asked the same thing, but he said no! " Keegan gave up. I could tell by the look on his face that he was frustrated and stressed. I admired how much he cared for me!

" I'll be fine, I...... "

" You know what, fuck this shit. Come on! " he demanded and I slowly followed directions. I went to put on a pair of shorts and a hoodie. I slid on a pair of socks and my nike slides. We got into my Jeep and drove off to the hospital.

While we were on the way to the hospital, I didn't throw up. I didn't even have the urge to! Keegan grabbed my hand and kissed it as he pulled up into the parking lot. We walked into the ER and I was immediately serviced. I had kept the insurance that Sebastian used to cover me.

After they had checked everything and told me that I would be fine, I was relieved and so was everyone else. The cocaine wasn't sitting well with my body and the doctor said that was a good thing. I had less of a chance of getting addicted. Don't worry, I won't be doing it again.

They flushed my stomach and I was feeling better than ever! We all decided to drop by the store and see what they had going on. We walked into the new doors and admired how far they had gotten with their work.

" Niel? " a guy asked me.

" Yeah? "

" I'm the one handling all of this, my name is Patrick! The store here is just about done, we have to finish the restrooms, back room, employee lounge, and mild painting. You guys should be good by next Wednesday, actually. " he informed me.

" Thank you, sir. " I nodded my head. I turned to Keegan and gave him a big hug.

" I remember those times that you would stay up so late, drawing and planning! I would always say, 'turn the light off, you ain't getting no store.' You proved me wrong! I knew you had the potential, the drive, the mind. " he motivated me.

" Yeah, yo' punk ass. " I nudged him lightly.

" You guys, we should go to lunch. " Simone suggested and Fae nodded.

" Sounds good to me. Where ya'll wanna' go? " Keegan asked.

Simone had this suspicious smile on her face. I knew that she was up to something! We all walked back to the car and she drove us to this place. It was in a secluded area and I got nervous because I knew her ass was crazy. We pulled up a little further and I realized that it was a club.

" What we doing here? " I was confused. Keegan seemed to be amused by it.

" We gonna' eat, then burn a few calories. " she replied.

" This place here is the bomb! " Fae added.

I eyed Keegan and he was smiling from ear to ear. We got out the car and made our way into the place. It wasn't a real strip club, but it was made in the art of fun. Everyone had their clothes on and that made me ease up.

" Go ahead and sit where you would like! " a woman greeted us.

" Thanks! " Keegan replied. He was still smiling!

" Yo, wassup with you? " I asked.

" What you mean? " he looked confused.

" You been smiling since we pulled up. " I stated. " What's going on? "

" I mean, I never got to see what you could do on the pole. " he kissed my forehead.

" Says the dude who didn't want me stripping! "

" Whatever. " he intertwined our hands and we continued walking.

We sat down at one of the back tables, ordered some food and just had some casual conversation. It had only been one night since I had been on the pole, but I hadn't stretched since we moved to Miami. I was surprised that I was still flexible!

" Work that shit, babe. " Keegan smiled. I could tell he was turned on because he was leaned back in his chair and biting his bottom lip. He did that when he was hard.

" Ima kill you bitches for setting me up! " I said to Simone and Fae.

" Relax, just enjoy yourself. " Fae smiled as she climbed to the top and twirled down.

" Ya'll gonna' do the last night? " I asked, hitting a split for Keegan.

" I don't think so, but we should make an appearance. " Fae started to twerk.

" I think you should stay home, though. " Simone suggested.

" So do I. "