' Twenty

The next day.....

I walked into the store to see Simone and Fae already getting things ready. I had overslept this morning, but this was my first and last time. Luckily I had woke up before we had opened.

" Good morning! " I said. I felt refreshed and from the looks on their faces, they were happy too.

" Someone is in a good mood? " Fae side eyed me.

" Yeah, that's what dick will do to you! " Simone added.

" Well damn, you been listening in? " I asked. We've had sex last night as well when he had gotten home.

" Yeah, baby boy was putting it down! Not even gonna' lie, it was low-key turning me on. " Simone grinned.

" Eww, you nasty! " Fae laughed.

" Whatever, what needs to be done? " I said, putting my car keys in the safe under the counter.

" We did everything when we came last week, just a few more things we needed to fold. " Fae said as she took the shirts to the back.

" So, what's going on with ya'll? " I grabbed a box of shirts and started folding them.

" Not much, I am talking to someone at the moment. " Simone blushed.

" Oh shit, who is he? "

" I'm not telling you! " she nagged.

" I don't know either, so don't feel bad. " Fae emerged from the back. " I'm still looking at the moment. "

" Well you need to hop on board, I can't be the only one around here that's getting some dick! " I stated, finishing the shirts off.

" Oh girl, I'm getting my nut! " Simone said as I went to flip the sign.

" Off of what? " I was curious. She gave me a look.

Just then, people started to walk into the shop and pick up the merchandise that they wanted. We were all trained to do everything in the store, so it was nothing new. The customers looked so excited as they checked out their items.

" Chink, Fae and J? " I started.

" Bitch, we here to stay! " they finished.