When Alexa woke up on the next day, all the memories from last night came flooding back. The one thing that she couldn't shake off was almost the last thing of the night. That little kiss, which wasn't even a real kiss. She hated that boy. So why the hell did she not slap him right afterwards. She had no idea.

After he had pressed an ever so soft kiss on her check, her mind went blank. Everything just seemed nice for a second. He then put his arm around her and she put her head on his shoulder. They stayed like this for a while not realising how long they had actually been there. They had also not realised that everybody already left. It just seemed so nice to the both of them. For Alexa it felt like somebody was with her at, somebody was there. She had been quite alone for a long time, which left her longing for somebody to just hold her. She did not imagine the person holding her to be Michael though. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment while it lasted. It was until Alexa's mother asked them if they didn't want to go inside, because it was getting cold. Michael said he best be going and walked off, leaving Alexa dumbfounded and quite in a daze. When she went to bed she couldn't stop thinking about the boy she hates so much.

Now that she was awake again her mind was racing. Why did he do that? Why did she go with it? They were hating each other so why the hell were they being like this last night? Alexa didn't have any alcohol so why the hell was this happening? Michael did have quite a bit of alcohol in his system, so maybe that was why. She still couldn't grasp anything so she decided to blame it on Michael's intoxication since it seemed to be the best way to explain it.

Going down to get some breakfast Alexa found a note on the counter:

We're out, went to a gardening fair

Love mom

"cool, home alone" she yawned out loud stretching her whole body. Boy was she tired. It was already 11:45 when she prepared another bowl of nesquick cereal. She definitely needed some sugar to be able to think straight. The fact that she could still feel his lips on her cheek and his arm wrapped around her body was bothering her a lot. Why was she still thinking about him?

At the exact moment she shoved a full spoon of cereal in her mouth, the doorbell rang. Quickly, she chewed it down and made her way to the door. Only to be greeted by the one boy who had been on her mind the whole day.

"hey" he greeted, looking rather tired. He was facing the floor, which led Alexa to think that something was wrong.

"hey what's up idiot" Alexa tried denying everything she had been thinking beforehand.

"look.." he started, scratching the back of his neck "the thing is I can't find my phone anymore and since I was here last night, maybe you found it" he trailed off. His eyes were now fixated on Alexa, making her rather uncomfortable.

"I just go up haven't looked yet" she said blankly. "Do you remember when you had it last, like that would make looking for it somewhat easier."

"well.... I remember sitting with your cousin and then you went away and I kept looking for you at that point I am sure I still had it... and then.. I don't know" he trailed off once again. Alexa's eyes grew wide, thinking he would just casually mention the kiss. He caught her shock. "did I do something horrible?" his eyes were on Alexa again.

"no no you didn't" her tone was quite nervous. "let's just go and look for your stupid phone shall we" she wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible, he was messing with her head. Somehow Alexa thought he remembered more of what he said so. Yet that would just be stupid so she let that train of thought go. Since he didn't respond in any way other than the smallest nod ever, Alexa took care of the situation. "I'll grab some shoes, I'll be in the garden in a minute, you can go already"