13

When Alexa woke up on the next day, the sun was tickling her face. She wanted to groan out loud for being woken up, but then remembered that her fingers were laced together with somebody's. For a second she was so confused as to who the person was. Then she remembered. Michael had come over in the middle of the night. They fell asleep in each other's arms. The memory of that brought a huge smile to Alexa's face and also made her cheeks quite pink.

Because it was all so cute to Alexa, she shuffled a bit in her position, scooting a little closer to Michael. The bed slightly creaked and he woke up as well.

"good morning" he whispered against Alexa's neck. A shiver went down her spine.

"hi" she said, turning round so she was now facing him.

"sleep well?" he asked in a hoarse voice. That kind of morning voice did have quite and effect on Alexa and her cheeks turned rose once again.

"yeah" she mumbled, burying her face in his chest. She took in his scent and cuddled slightly closer to him. Michael rested his hand on Alexa's head and began combing through her hair. Alexa's eyes fluttered shut. She completely relaxed under his touch, falling into some kind of dream. After a while her hand wandered to his side, where his shirt rose up slightly, revealing a bit of skin.

When her fingers met with his skin, Michael felt this tingling sensation. He couldn't help but shiver at her touch. Alexa trailed her fingertips further up his back, earning a hitched breath from Michael. She definitely liked that she had an effect on him, because if he did that to her she would probably stop breathing completely, she thought.

Michael's eyes were closed, when Alexa decided to trail her fingertips along the side of his torso. As she moved over the sensitive skin his eyes shot open, meeting Alexa's. Michael's pupils were completely dialated.

"stop" he mumbled, not being able to form anything coherent.

"why" she mused, trailing her fingers up and down his side in a teasing manner.

"because -" he whispered, taking Alexa's hand into his, so that she would no longer be able to touch his side. "- this is supposed to be innocent, and I don't want to change that" he said, regaining his composure.

"but it was so nice" Alexa pouted. She wiggled away from him in protest, wanting to get up. But Michael took her hand and yanked her back on her bed, next to him.

"not so fast miss" he teased. A smirk appeared on his face as he thought of what he could be doing next. With one hand still holding Alexa, he took his other hand and moved it over to her side. As he lifted her shirt slightly, Alexa gasped.

Once he had touched her side Alexa forgot how to breathe. The way his fingers moved along her side made the butterflies in her stomach go wild and her head spin. Since Alexa was still in her pyjamas, she also didn't put on a bra yet. Another advantage for Michael. When he trailed his fingers up her side, he slightly brushed her boob, but stopped himself. Alexa on the other hand was going berserk.

"you" she mumbled, eyes shut completely.

"what about me?" he asked teasingly, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"you are an idiot" she stumbled out, moving his hand away from her body. " we wouldn't want it to loose its innocence would we" she mocked.

"no we wouldn't" he smirked devilishly. Alexa then got up once again, now for real. Michael just kept laying in her bed, as if it were his own. He watched her as she moved over to her closet. She was about to pull off her shirt when she realized that Michael was in fact still in her room.

"I'm gonna get changed, don't look" she warned, not even bothering to look at him. She was completely aware that she wasn't wearing a bra and that he would probably peak at her. Nonetheless she took off her top.

"I'm not looking" he said.

Michael closed his eyes at her demand. But something inside of him was telling him to look. She would obviously be pissed at him if he did but he couldn't help it. At the exact moment Alexa took off her top, he opened his eyes. Even though she was turned around it made his cheeks flush. Just something about her naked back made him smile. God is she beautiful he thought. As she slid up her bra and clasped it close she turned halfway around to see Michael looking directly at her.

"I told you not to look" she squealed, covering her front with her hands.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he stumbled over his own words, covering his face with his hands.

Alexa continued changing her outfit and Michael kept peeking at her through his fingers. He was damn sure she wouldn't notice, but she obviously did.

"you know I can see that you're peaking" she glared over to him.

"I am not" he protested, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.

"you are" she stated. She went back to dressing herself and didn't notice Michael getting up from her bed. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her half dressed body. Nuzzling his head into to crock of her neck, he began to speak.

"I can't help looking at beautiful girls" he whispered, making every fibre in Alexa's body tingle. She hated the effect he had on her. She let out a shaky breath, because the way his warm breath was hitting her neck was driving her insane. She tried to regain composure, but with him so close to her that seemed like an impossible act. Against everything she took his hands into hears and moved them away from her hips, allowing her to move away.

"we need to get you out of the house" she breathed "before my parents notice" Michael pouted at her, all he wanted to do is snuggle back into her bed, and to be honest Alexa did too. But she also knew that doing this would get her killed, so she decided to let that thought go.

"you know you could come and watch us practice some time, maybe you'll change your mind about it being just noise" he said all of a sudden, scratching his neck. Alexa was putting on a pair of pants and brushing through her hair. Honestly she really wanted to see them play.

"yeah that'd be cool" she said. "do you practice today?"

His eyes lit up. "yeah we do, you can just come round" he beamed. He wanted to show her how cool his band was.

"alright.. so.." Alexa started, peaking out the door to listen where her parents were. "I'll go down and distract them. I'll shut the door, which is your sign to skip down the stairs and leave through the backdoor, okay?" the nerves were hitting Alexa. She never lied to her parents before, but she had to, for the sake of everything.

"got it" he said. Before Alexa could move anywhere, he pulled her into a tight hug. "thanks for this night" he said simply. Alexa just smiled like an idiot.

"see you later" she whispered, letting go of him and walking down the stairs, the smile not leaving her face.

---------

a/n: aren't they hella cute?

comment and vote and all that love you