9 - A Place Never Seen

When Elsa reached the Wooded Hill, she stopped in her tracks. On the floor was a small hill of back sand. The same sand from the dream.

Near the sand, there was what appeared to be splattered blood.

Jack! Oh, no... Oh, God, no, please!

Elsa followed the trail of blood until it suddenly vanished.

What? But... It just ends here?

Upon looking closer, however, she noticed that there was something off about it. She carefully placed her foot on the area where the trail ended.

In a flash, she was falling through the air. She fell for what seemed like hours. No sign of light anywhere. Everything was pitch black.

When she finally crashed to the ground, it was hard and cold, and she still couldn't see a thing. No matter how long she waited, her eyes didn't adjust, because there wasn't the slightest bit of light.

Carefully, she walked to one side, hands out, until she felt a wall. She began walking, using the wall to guide her.

Crunch.

Elsa jumped and looked down, despite being unable to see anything. She lowered herself to the ground and ran her hand along it until she felt what she had just stepped on. It was smooth and... It was a bone!

Elsa shrieked and leaped away from it. Trembling, she continued heading forward. Every so often, she would feel another bone, either in the wall or on the ground. And every time she did, she felt a part of her die inside.

Ahhh... Elsa, dear, come on, you're almost there.

"Wh-who's there?" She called.

Your precious Jack is waiting... Better hurry, the clock on his life is ticking away...