20 - The King's Plan

WARNING --- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR EVERYONE. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MILDLY SEXUAL SCENES, THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! I WILL ALSO WARN YOU THAT THE SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT JELSA! ANY HATEFUL COMMENTS OR BASHING WILL BE REMOVED. THANK YOU!

The Queen commanded her new Guardian to stand off to the side as she went with her husband back to his quarters. On the way, he started to chuckle and by the time they reached the room, he was laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

"This is too great!" Pitch laughed. "I should have had you kiss a Guardian sooner!"

"No Guardian in their right mind would ever dare enter our castle so willingly," the Queen murmured. "And you know I never leave these walls. Even if you came up with this idea earlier, you would never have been able to do it until Jack Frost.

"Oh Snow, you are such a buzz kill," Pitch chuckled. She pushed him into the bed and he continued to snigger.

"Pitch," she stated seriously, silencing him. "Do you know why the Guardian called me Elsa?"

Pitch lost all the good humor in his face and he frowned at her with a hint of exasperation. He replied, "Snow, he is a mischievous spirit. He has been known to play tricks on humans and spirits. Lying is in his nature."

"He had the strangest, most elaborate story though," she murmured. She rubbed her chin thoughtfully and stepped away from Pitch.

"The boy is creative," Pitch replied. "Perhaps there is some truth to his story. Maybe he did love an Elsa but he did not love you, my Snowflake. And you know as well as I do that you have never loved anyone."

She smirked at her husband and whispered, "That is true..."

She returned to Pitch's side and sat next to him. He leaned in and began to kiss the side of her neck. She sighed, not really wanting to waste time on Pitch's desires, but she relented to interrogate him further. She stretched out her neck to give him more flesh and she murmured, "We did not plan what to do after we ensnared him."

He unbuckled the fur cloak from her shoulders and began to trail kisses down her shoulder blade. Snow stared blankly at the opposite wall, wishing Pitch would let her decorate his chambers. He had covered her beautiful ice with shadows. The only light in the room came from the single orb that floated above them. The only reason Pitch had the glowing orb in the first place was for Snow to be able to see while in his room. When she was not there the orb was dark. He whispered against her skin, "I have already formulated one."

She felt her dress loosen as Pitch's deft fingers undid the laces in the back. The icicles on her dress tinkled then clamored loudly as it fell to her waist. She looked over her shoulder to Pitch with narrowed eyes and asked, "When were you going to tell me?"

"I am telling you now aren't I?" Pitch murmured. He wrapped his hands around her front, drawing her against his chest. He bit her earlobe then roughly grabbed her chin in order to kiss her along her jaw line.

"Well...?" She asked. In response, Pitch violently jerked her chin again, pulling her mouth against his. He bit down on her lip, drawing her blood with an excited growl. She let him kiss her for a few seconds then whispered against his lips, "What is the plan?"

Pitch chuckled and pushed her back onto his bed. He hovered over her, his bottom lip was stained red with her blood, and he whispered, "We use him to go after North first." He dipped his head and began to trail kisses on her torso.

"North!?" She gasped. She pushed herself up to her elbows and peered down at the top of Pitch's head. She expected his to raise his head upon her explanation yet he was too preoccupied with her body to notice. She dug her fingers into Pitch's coarse hair and pulled his head up. She stated, "He's the strongest! Why go after him first?!"

Pitch groaned then folded his hands on top of her belly and rested his chin on his hands. He looked annoyed as he explained, "We need to go after North first because he is the strongest. We want him to be the one we catch unaware...We also need to wait until just before his holiday so we can prevent it from happening. If we do it now the other Guardians may help with the holiday like that had with my prior plan. If we defeat North before Christmas and the holiday does not occur then mass amounts of children will lose faith and weaken the other Guardians considerably. Then with Jack by my side we will conquer the world!"

She let go of his scalp with a smirk and with a sly grin Pitch dropped back to her torso and pulled off the rest of her dress. Snow stretched out across the bed and peered at the dark shadows of the ceiling and patiently waited as Pitch used her body for his own pleasure.

Once he was done he leaned back against the bed and Snow slipped her clothes back on. She wordlessly left him to recuperate. It would take him a few nights of children dreaming nightmares to regain his strength.