18 - Cursed

Elsa wandered around her room nervously.

After she told Pitch what had happened, he had taken the boy - who knows where - and told her he would deal with her later. He had locked her in her room, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

It's not true, is it? she asked herself, sitting on the bed. It couldn't be.

She distracted herself by freezing random objects around the room, before Pitch burst through the door.

"My Queen," he said, walking towards her and sitting beside her. "That boy...he is very dangerous."

"He is?" She asked, looking at her husband.

"Yes. A long time ago, he tried to destroy me. Just like how your sister tried to destroy you.

"He works with others, they call themselves the Guardians, and if he escapes, he will bring them here. We can't have that, now can we?"

Elsa shook her head, taking in the information.

"Now, he seems to have taken an...interest in you," he told her. "You remember the curse you placed on your sister's fiancé, yes?"

"Of course," she said, her eyes darkening at the unpleasant memory.

"I want you to place the same curse on him. If it works correctly, he should follow my...our every command."

She nodded, standing up.

"I will do whatever it takes to protect you, Pitch Black. You protected me, I owe you this much."

She left Pitch in her room, heading to the basement where she knew Jack Frost was waiting for her.

She saw him, moving around, looking for a way out, before he saw her.

"Elsa!" he cried.

She walked towards him, causing him to back up until he hit the wall and she trapped him there by placing her hands on either side of him.

"Elsa, do you remember?" he asked her nervously, searching her eyes.

She manifested a look of recognition in her eyes, and he sighed relieved.

"I knew you would remember," he murmured, smiling. She felt her heart thud in her chest when he smiled, and even more so at the thought of kissing his lips. They looked so soft...

"...out of here," he was saying.

"What?"

"We have to leave, Elsa! You aren't safe here!"

"Wait..." she whispered, bracing herself for what was to come. She pressed her finger to his lips, silencing him. "There's something I want to do first."

She moved her finger and leaned forward, hovering before his lips and looking into his eyes seductively. She closed the distance, feeling her heart do a flip in her chest.

Jack kissed her back almost instantly, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The kiss was...warm. It was nothing like she had ever felt before. When Pitch kissed her, it was cold. But this kiss sent warmth and sparks of electricity through her entire body. She found herself deepening the kiss and tangling her fingers in that snowy white hair.

But the warmth soon faded as she felt the ice pour out of her and into him, veiling him in the curse. She pulled away, as if to stop it, but it was too late. She watched as his eyes glazed over and his lips turned blue.