19 - Broken

"Foolish guardian," she sneered as Pitch appeared behind her chuckling. "Do you so desire my lips that you forget my powers, let alone my myth? My kiss is a curse and now you have fallen under my spell."

"E-Elsa.." the boy moaned in pain, reaching a hand out to get.

She swatted his hand away and repeated, "My kiss is a curse. It steals everything from you: your memories, your emotions, and your will." In her myth it was how she had stolen her sister's true love. She shook her head at his folly. She and Pitch planned all along for her to kiss him but they thought she would have to steal it. "You are my slave now, Jack Frost. My own personal Guardian."

* * *

Jack's P.O.V

When Elsa's lips were on his he could almost forget that time had passed since they last were together. Even without her memory, she kissed him with the same passion as prior. He even felt an inkling of her warmth from flesh.

But then Elsa's breath slipped into his throat and everything changed.

Like daggers, her breath moved down his throat, slicing away at everything as it did. It spread throughout his entire being, cutting away at him as it did. He did not feel Elsa's tooth box slip from his fingers nor his staff. The world was suddenly spinning around him as he fell. The impacts to the stairs went unnoticed as Jack's inner self was so viciously assaulted.

It felt like years passed until Elsa's familiar form stepped back into his vision. Her cold fingertips were on his face and her eyes were searching his. She said something but he did not hear it.

He gasped her name and reached out for her but she slapped his hand away.

She stated her cold purpose and Jack felt her power taking effect. It had carved away at him, taking pieces at a time, but permanently taking them nonetheless.

No! He wanted to scream, No! Elsa don't do this!

But his voice was gone as was his strength, then his determination, and then one by one his emotions floated away. Until all that was left was his love for her then that too was stolen, leaving him an empty husk. All that was left was his Queen.

"Sit up," she commanded.

He sat himself and dutifully awaited his next instruction.

Pitch floated down the stairs and peered at Jack with a crooked grin. He whispered, "You should have joined me when you had the chance."

Jack did not hear him, his eyes and ears remained focused on his Queen.

Pitch stepped back then paused by Elsa's tooth box. He picked it up with a quick glance to his Queen to see if she noticed then hid it within his robes.

A/N: I AM FINALLY OFF MY WRITER'S BLOCK! :D

Will post another chapter in a few hours after I write it.