She was Born to be Lit Up

I flip my phone open and start dialling her number. While waiting I started to play with my nails thinking about what to say.

I don't think she really wants to talk about earlier but I could give it a go. But, we are definitely talking about Nial. I feel a bit insecure about chatting about Peter as its family business but Anna already knows about the talking just not to that extreme. 

I was in mid thought when I hear the voice mail come up.

"Sorry, Anna can not take the call at the moment, please leave the message after the term" * beep * I sigh.

" Hi Anna, um a lot has happened today and we could talk about it, if you want, so........ Call back when you get the chance. Bye"

I decide to call back just incase she stopped what she was doing. In the back of my mind I felt if she was avoiding me but she was my friend, she can talk to me about anything....right?

I look at the phone and frown. No answer, still. Maybe she was really busy right now, but she would've told me if she was busy because we always phone each other before we go to sleep.

"Sorry, Anna can't take the call at the moment, please....."  I turn the phone of a lie motionless. Anna is my best friend and if something's wrong I need to find out. But doing that is going to be hard in this case.

I can hear footsteps stomping up the stairs. It's must be my mum with May. I try and pretend I'm asleep, not making a sound. My door creaks open and mums face peers through the door. She looks at me with a worried face, then smiles before closing the door to put May to bed.

That was close. I wriggle in my bed to get a comfy spot then close my eyes, then drifting to sleep

**************************************************************************

Mystery Person POV

I look down on the her. The kid who ruined my life before it came to live. I have the powers to kill it.... But, I can't because, after all, she was born to be lit up!

I fly over to the bed say:

" Sweet, sweet little one, you are good but, when I'm done with you, you will have the power to kill humans, mortals, ANYONE, with one simple touch. Sleep tight. Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ( just imagine a evil laugh 😈) ha ha ha."

I swirl out the room crackling. Her life is not so great anymore.

*************************************

Sorry guys for such a short chap. I was planning to do a different scene after she phone Anna but I usually make up as I go and that's where it took me

Do you like the the mystery person? She sounds scary, I tried to make her a scary as possible. You will be learning more about her as the story goes on.

I've decided I'm going  to update every Monday. Also I'm going to try and make my chaps longer so every chap must have 500 or more words.

I'm still in Greece so I'm trying really hard

LYGSM ~Charlotte~