It's a Date

"The birds are tweeting, the breeze is lovely and nothing can make me upset about today." I smile strolling into the living room and flopping onto the couch.

"Lemme guess. Your hanging out with Anna today." Peter says. Recently we've had to think of secret words to symbolise what we are actually doing if Mum and Dad or sometimes even May is around. If I'm 'hanging' out with 'Anna' that means that I'm having a lesson with Anna and Flora.

"Nope! Guess again." I grin

"You are baking?" My mum asks.

"Not even close! And I don't like baking!" I shout.

"Boyfriend!"my family turn our heads to May. She smiles with glimmer in her eyes.

"Some what close...." They stare at me, demanding for an answer. "Ok, I have a maybe a date, maybe just a hang out."

"Oooo Grace has a cruuuuusssshhhh. What's his name?" Peter asks.

"Mat."

"Grace and Mat sitting in a tree. K_I_ S_ S_ I_ N_ G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Grace pushing a baby carriage!" He sings. I glare at him making him chuckle.

"Ok, ok. That's enough Peter." My dad says. I get up and turn to my family.

"If any of you decided to interrupt my little 'meet up', I will beat you to the pulp. Ok?" I shout eyeing every person in the room.

"We promise not to interrupt you."

"Good. Now I'll be upstairs preparing for the 'meet up'. So don't disturb me." I leave the room in silence. I could hear mumbling as I went up the stairs. My meet up with Mat meaning a lot to me as it's the first time any boy has wanted to see me because they like me. Not because they like my best friend or want me to do their homework for them (Nial) he just wants me.

I enter my room and see alerts on my computer. I walk over to the chair and read them. It says:
"princessluna16 and 26 others has read your chapter." My mouth turns into a massive smile as I read the words on the screen. Today just keeps getting better and better!

***********Later that day**********

"Have fun. Don't do any thing crazy." Peter smirks.

"Oh shut up!" I shout.

"We were all thinking it though." He says making my blood boil.

I walk up towards the door. Peter grabs a pillow beside him and pretends to kiss it, sound effects included. "There will be no kissing, just a friendly meet up."

"But there could be other stuff," he covers his mouth with his hands"snogging!" I glare at him.

"Bye!" I shout before going out the door. I walk down my drive way, taking out my phone and switching onto Anna's message.

Walking up to the park now --G

You seem scared --A

I seem scared? I'm flipping terrified! --G

How about you record what your talking about with him so I can use it against you later on in life! --A

1. Wouldn't that be rude?
And
2. Harsh!
And as if I'm scared enough, my brother has been going on about this 'meet up' all day! --G

While your having this meet up, try and flirt a little. It will let the boy know that you wanna make out. --A

I am not making him be my boyfriend the minute we meet! It's like Anna and Hans from Frozen all over again. I'll end up boiling the whole planet! --G