Chapter Three: Shopping and Makeups!

The next morning I wake up to Danny's feet in my face. I carefully get off the bed making sure not to wake her. I take a hold of her feet and as soon as I have a good grip I yank her off the bed.

She lands on the floor with a loud thud.

"I was just about to be crowned queen. Did you really have to wake me?"

"Yes! I leave tomorrow! We need to spend all day doing everything!"

"Okay. Okay. But go shower you look like a gremlin."

I didn't even need to see myself to know she was right. I head to the bathroom and take my sweet time. Hey,  it's my last day here I mind as well look hot.

I change into a light blue skirt, a floral tank and a pair of strappy sandals. I curl my hair and do my makeup and put on my jewelry.

I go back into my room to find Danny asleep again.

I run and tackle her. She grabs my wrists and turns me over and pins me down. Seeing that I'm ready she boops my nose and goes to get ready herself.

Thirty internet filled minutes later she comes out wearing a pair of my high waisted shorts and a tee. She straps on my favorite ankle boots and gives me an innocent smile.

"Don't I look great?", she asks me
with the innocence still plastered on her face.

I roll my eyes and we burst into laughter.

"What's first on the agenda?"

"Well, since you're leaving tomorrow we need to get you a new outfit, get mani pedis, and go get fro-yo."

With that she skips out of my room and out the front door. I grab my purse and car keys and meet her out there.

We pull into the mall and head to our favorite store. After an hour of trying on clothes I finally find the perfect outfit.

We then move on to mani pedis. I pick out black nail polish, my usual, and Danny picks out purple.

After our nails dry we go to the food court to get some fro-yo.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you more! But I promise I'll text and call as often as I can! And I'll be down here every holiday!"

"Okay..."

After we finish our fro-yo I give Danny a ride home. She promises to be at my house tomorrow to say goodbye.

When I get home I finish packing. After I change for bed there's a knock on my window. I walk over to see Liam outside. He taps again so I open it.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So you're leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah."

"When will you visit?"

"I'll be back for thanksgiving."

"Cool."

We sort of just stare at each other for a little while longer.

"Well I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"Can I at least have a hug?"

I give a small laugh," sure."

I give him room so he can crawl through the window "gracefully".

He puts his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We hug for a while. When I start to pull away he tightens his grip pulling me closer.

"I'm. Going. To. Miss. This.", he separates each word making them each sound more important than they really are.

A lump forms in my throat and I nuzzle my face into his neck. After a while we finally let go. He crawls back through the window and leaves. I crawl into bed and fall into a deep sleep.

________________________________

Heydyhey!!

Awwwwww they made up!

Again sorry about how short it is! I know the chapters are pretty boring right now but stay with me ITS GOING TO GET BETTER I PROMISE!!!!!

Vote, comment, and share!

Anyway byyyeee!!