Chapter Fifteen: What Happened?

"ARIA LYNN WEST, GET UP!", a fuzzy voice yells at me.

    "Lizzi, would you shut up?! Just let her sleep!", another voice yells.

    "I'll be back.", Lizzi says to the other voice.

    I hear footsteps stomping around the room, and coming closer to me.

    "Aria, this is for your own good.", Lizzi says.

    "LIZZI NO!!", a voice yells from across the room right as a bucket of ice cold water drenches me.

    I shoot up and immediately regret it. I run to the restroom and empty the contents of my stomach.

    I walk back into the room to find Lizzi, Nikki, and Greg sitting on the couch playing video games. Lizzi sees me and jumps up and stomps over.

     "ARIA!"

     "Hey... Could you stop yelling?"

     "Sorry. What was with you last night? Drinking, making out AND leaving with Evan?! What happened?"

    "I don't remember anything... What are you talking about?"

    She pulls out her phone and goes to Instagram, "here look."

    I look to the phone to see it flooded with photos of the party last night. Photos of everyone on there, yet none bring back any memories. Stupid alcohol. Then I see a picture of Mason making out with that bimbo. Everything comes flooding back. Dancing, kissing, the alcohol, everything.

    I kissed Evan. Do I like Evan? Do I still like Mason? He made out with other girls. But if I say that was wrong I'm just a hypocrite.

    "Lizzi, nothing happened. He dropped me off here and left. I was just upset because of Mason!"

    "What? Mason?"

    I show her the picture of Mason and that bimbo and she frowns. She looks to me her eyes filled with pity.

    "I'm sorry, Aria."

    "It's okay. Would you guys mind leaving me alone for a while. My head is killing me and those video games aren't helping."

    "Of course, we'll be back later."

    "Bye ,Lizzi."

    They all leave the room and I lay on my bed. The silence is comforting. But soon gone as the door opens and closes and the video games start again.

    I peer up and see Mason playing.

    "Hey."
    "... Hey.", I try again.
    "Hey!", I stand up and unplug his x-box and swing the cord in my hand.

    "What? Why did you do that?!"

    "You weren't answering me."

    "What's there to say?"

    "What isn't there?"

    I sit on the couch next to him and look him in the eyes. "I like you, Aria. I do. And I thought you liked me too. Then you went and did whatever you did with Evan?!"

    "I like you too! I only did that because I saw you making out with some bimbo!"

    "I only did that because you were flirting with Evan!"

    "I wasn't flirting! Lizzi left me and I only knew him! Why would I flirt with someone else when I like you?!"

    "I don't know!"

    We crash our lips together and kiss. It's a violent, hungry kiss.

"Hey- ohh Uh hi.", Greg interrupts.

We break apart and stare at Greg. He sits down next to Mason whispers something to him.
    Mason looks at me, "Some people are downstairs to see you?"

_____________________________

-605 words-

Hey everyone! So I know I said update tomorrow but I'm updating today!!

Who do you think is downstairs?

Sooooo.... Like I said in the authors note of chapter 14 I'm wanting to have a contest!
It would be a Christmas writing contest where you would use any characters or setting from the book and write your short story. Join before November 23!! There will be prizes!! Go to chapter 14 for more information!

Tata lovelies!!