Chapter Seventeen: Let's See How This Goes

Nikki comes in and we explain everything to her. She offers her bed to them and let's them set up their stuff.

"Who's ready for dinner?", Lizzi asks.

"Ooh I am! Today is Bubble and Squeak Cake day right?", I pipe up.

"Yes! I am so excited!"

"Bubble and Squeak Cakes?"

Lizzi, Nikki, and I laugh and tell them to follow us. I go into my room to get Mason and Greg and we head over to the dining hall.

After getting our trays we go to our normal table and I bring over four extra chairs. We all have to squish in but we make it work.

"So I was thinking since Rory has her friends we could all hang out in your room and get to know each other!", I'm so happy Lizzi is being so supportive of them being here, unlike Mason who keeps giving them all dirty looks.

    "That sounds great!", Danny perks up. I'm guessing she has something planned, she's never this perky with people she just met.

    We begin eating and my friends all have foodgasms when they try the Bubble and Squeak Cakes. It really is great to watch people try them for the first time.

    After eating we head back to my dorm. I set up pillows and cushions and blankets and snacks just like we used to do back home. I set the circle up as this; Me, Mason, Greg, Nikki, Lizzi, Jen Garrett, Liam, Danny, and then back to me.

We all sit down and get comfortable.

"So what have I missed out on back home?"

"Well", Jen starts," Garrett and I started dating!"

"Of course! But anything else?"

"Not really. But you know us, confined in our own little world.", Liam says.

We all laugh. I glance at my other friends and they don't look amused, though Lizzi still has a smile on her face!

"Ooh! Let's play truth or dare!", Lizzi requests.

We all agree and I put on some music. Let's see how this goes...

_____________________________

-420 words-

Hey everyone!

So yay update!! Sorry this is short and kind of boring but uh... Next chapter has TONS of drama.

And again SIGN UP FOR THE CONTEST!!

I'll try to update tomorrow but I might not be able to because I have a football game (I'm in band) and we won't be back home until around 4 in the morning. But I will try to write it on the bus!!

What do you think is going to happen?

TATA lovelies!!