Chapter Ten: Masons P.O.V.

From the moment I saw her in the Dining Hall I was hooked. Her light brown hair was always in perfect curls. Her blue eyes always bright, mesmerizing, eyes you could get lost in. Even her body was perfect. Tall, slim, yet she had perfect curves, just everything was perfect.

If I didn't know any better I would think she was a dream. Something that perfect could only be dreamt, right?

In the Dining Hall I couldn't help but stare. I don't know why. I've always been a player. But I know she's going to be the one to change that. All I want is her. Every other girl is meaningless to me.

And then she came out of the bathroom. She walked over to her phone and she was glorious. I bet she wasn't expecting to share a room with me. I mean. She did come out in her underwear. I saw Greg staring and it took all my might not to punch him right then and there.

It was like I didn't want anyone to know I liked her.

   Seeing her there made my heart race. I didn't even know her name. I saw her introduce herself but I was so caught up in her beauty I couldn't even hear what she said.

   Greg invited her to play video games with us. I wish I could blame my losing on her beauty but sadly I can't. But that just made her even more perfect.

   After Greg left I thought I could seduce her the way I did every other girl. So of course I stripped down to my boxers. But, she wasn't phased by it. At all.

We introduced ourselves. Aria West. Even the name sounds perfect. I decided to call her West to make her stand out even more.

After days spent with her I've fallen more and more. And here I was, laying in bed replaying the memory of our first kiss over and over again. She was having a sleepover with Nikki and Lizzi. I wonder if she was thinking of our kiss.

But I know one thing for certain, I , Mason Lee Reeves, liked Aria "Perfection" West.

___________________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took so long to update and I'm sorry about how short this chapter was!
-425 words-
I'm so ashamed!
I tried to figure out how to make the chapter longer but I just couldn't.
But anyway...
What do you think of Mason and his side of the story?
What do you think will happen next?

Xoxo!