Chapter Four: Leaving

I jump out of bed and head to get ready. Today I leave! Cambridge. Even the name sounds like a dream. Now, it's a dream come true. I rush to the bathroom to get ready barely containing my excitement, my stomach in butterflies, today will be perfect.

After changing and doing my hair and makeup I head to the kitchen where my mom has breakfast waiting for me.

   "Eggs. Bacon. French toast. And strawberry lemonade. All for you baby girl!"

   "Thanks mom."

   "You look so pretty! I'm going to miss you so much!"

   She pulls me into a big bear hug, which she has done almost everyday.

I eat my breakfast and head back to my room to get my things; Two suitcases and my purse.

When I get out front I put my things into my mom's car and walk over to the Darkness. I get out everything I need from inside the car and shut the door.

I finally realize that I'm not going to see my baby for months. I start hugging my baby when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see Danny. She backs up and I koala her. She starts twirling and we both start giggling.

After she sets me down we go right back to hugging.

"I'm not going to say goodbye. I'm going to say see you later."

"See you later Danny."

As she starts to cry I hold on to her being careful not to cry myself. A honk pulls us out of it.

"Later Aria."

"Later Danny."

I get into the car and we pull out. I wave to Danny one last time. Soon she's out of sight so I turn back around and just look forward.

At the airport my mom and I sit at my gate waiting for the flight number to be called.

"Flight number fifty eight to Cambridge, England is now boarding.", says a loud voice over the speakers.

"Goodbye sweetheart.", my mom says choking back sobs.

"Bye mom."

We share a long hug and I leave to board the plane.

Aboard the plane I take a seat right in the front so I won't have to wait for everyone once we land. Then two little boys looking no older than ten sit in the two seats next to me.

They both stare at me with the mouths slightly open.

"H-hi I-I-I'm Ch-Chase.", the boy closest to me stutters out.

"And I-I'm Matthew.", the other boy states.

"Hi I'm Aria!", I say holding out my hand.

The two boys gladly take it. And by gladly I mean they both fought over who gets to shake it first.

Through the whole plain ride they continue to stare at me. But I make conversation with them.

When the plane finally lands I say goodbye to the both of them and exit the plane. After I retrieve my bags I go out front to hail a cab.

_______________________________

Should I even apologize? I'm going to anyways. I'm so sorry about how short it is! I'm going to write how many words are in each chapter without the authors note!

I'll even start now!

-555 words-

Again I'm so sorry about how short it is!

Vote, comment, and share!

Byyyeee!