Chapter Eleven: Scary Movie Cuddles?

Finally a month passed and one day from now will be Halloween!
Luckily Halloween fell on a Saturday this year!

   Through the time that's passed I've been swamped with homework, Nikki and Lizzi and I have become closer, Nikki and Greg started dating and have become very... Cosy.

    I think that's all.

    Oh yeah, Mason.

    Well after our kiss we walked back to the dorms and I spent the night with Nikki and Lizzi and spent the whole night thinking about the kiss.

   After then everyone went back to normal routine and everything was good. My crush on Mason grew and it didn't help that we shared a room.

   We became very close, like best friend close. We spent most of our time together, which I must say made me very happy.

     That's about all.

     I was now at the Halloween store with Lizzi and Mason trying to buy last minute Halloween costumes.

Every Halloween back at home I would let my friends pick my costume so I decided to let Lizzi pick mine.

After twenty minutes of waiting Lizzi finally returned with a, should I say very skimpy, Harley Quinn costume. In the other hand she held a Batman costume and a Cat Woman costume.

   "The Harley Quinn costume is for you, Batman for Mason, and Cat Woman for me!", she exclaimed gleefully.

    "Why do I get Harley Quinn?"

    "Because I ship her with Batman."

    "So?"

    She stayed silent for a minute and then it finally hit me.

    "You're a loser.", I joke and take the costume.

    "Smoothie time?"

    "Yup!"

     We buy the costumes and head to the Smoothie Kiosk. We all order Strawberry-Banana smoothies and take a table.

"So what are we doing on Halloween night?", I ask.

"Going to a party of course!", Mason replies.

   "That's it?", Lizzi asks.

  "Well what else?"

   "I don't know but we have three days off of school so we should do something!"

    "Well we rent a beach house.", Mason offers receiving an excited squeal from Lizzi.

    We settle on that and head back to the dorms. We talk to the rest of the group about the idea and we all agree to it and pitch in. After that we head to dinner and then to the movies.

    In spirit of Halloween we watch a horror flick. I absolutely love scary movies! I love the adrenalin rush, yet after all the movies I've seen I still get scared.

     We pile into the theatre right as the movie starts.

    The beginning goes by slow but finally we get to the first slasher seen. The theatre gets quiet and I know a jump scene is coming. I hate those I always, well jump.

    It happens and I jump and hide my face into Mason's chest. He wraps his arm around me and let's out a soft chuckle. I peer up at him and we hold back a laughing fit. I turn my head back to the movie but we stay in the same position throughout.

_______________________________

-585 words-
I'm super sorry it took so long to update! Like I said I lost the chapter and had to rewrite. I'm sorry it's a super crumby chapter but I forgot how I wrote it the first time and then I remembered I promised to update today and it's three minutes till tomorrow! Again super sorry but I'll write a super long chapter next and I'll make sure it's super great!!
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think!!