Chapter Eight: Dance (Part One)

Today is Saturday. A.K.A. Dance day. A.K.A. "Date" with Mason day. A.K.A. My favorite day of all the days. I love Saturdays.

I wake up and immediately hit the floor.

Very graceful, I know.

I sit up and rub the back of my head and look up at a laughing Mason. He offers me a hand, which I take, pulling him onto the floor with me.

"Hey!"

"Hey."

He jumps up and grabs both of my feet and starts pulling.

"Mason! Stop!", I scream trying to wiggle free.

"Never!", he opens the door and starts pulling me through the hallway.

"Mason!", at this moment I really regret sleeping in so little of clothes.

"Mason! Stop!"

"Stop what?", he says with a big goofy smile on his face. I see that we're at the elevator and start wiggling even more.

"Stop pulling me!"

"Okay.", with that he lets go of my feet. I scramble to get up, but as soon as I do he grabs my legs, lifts me up. And throws me over his shoulder.

"Mason!", I start kicking the air uncontrollably.

He runs into the elevator and we start moving. I hear the ding and the doors open to the lounge A.K.A. The floor with the most people.

"Mason! Put me down!", I feel the stares of everyone.

I remember that I'm only wearing my bra and boy shorts and try to cover myself, unsuccessfully.

As if reading my mind Mason sets me down, removes his shirt, and dresses me in it. I feel the super soft fabric and smile up at him.

"I'm keeping this.", I beam at him.

"No you're not!", I hug the shirt and run to the stairs with him chasing after me.

"Get back here!", he shouts.

"Never!", I imitate him from earlier.

He chases me up all five flights of stairs and down our hallway until he finally catches me in front of our door. He comes running behind me and wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up and spinning.

    "I win!", he shouts gleefully.

    "You wish!"

    He sets me down and spins me around to face him.

    "I caught you though."

    "But I still have the shirt."

    "Then I get something of yours."
    He opens the door and heads to my bed. He sits down and looks at me expectantly.

    "What do you want? I think you'd look spectacular in a skirt and crop top.", I laugh imagining him really wearing that.

    "Ha-ha. No.", he looks around my stuff until his eyes meet my bookshelf, "I want to read the best book you have."

    My face lights up as I love introducing people to my favorite books.

     Immediately I pick up my favorite book ever, Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi!

    He takes the book from my hands, lays out on my bed, and starts reading. I head to the shower and let the water just run down my face.

    I get out and blow dry my hair. I curl my hair and go to my makeup. Do my regular cat eye, mascara, and lip gloss I get dressed. I put on a pair of black shorts and Mason's shirt. Since it was to long for me I had to tie it at the side but it still looked cute.