Chapter Thirteen: Sunrises

I step out of the shower and wrap a white fluffy towel around me. I look through my bag and I see that all I packed were beach clothes and shorts. Definitely no clothes for my first date.

I sneak into Lizzi's room and look through her bag. I find a maroon floral skirt and a black top.

I slip back into the bathroom and put everything on.

I wipe off the mirror and put on my makeup. A smokey eye, mascara, cat eye, and dark pink lipstick. I curl my hair into soft ringlets. I look into the mirror and declare myself ready. With a few spritz of perfume I step into my black flats, grab my purse, and head downstairs.

    Mason is turned around facing the window. He wears black jeans and a black shirt. His hair is styled to perfection. I sneak up behind him and plant a kiss on his cheek.

    "Hey- wow you look amazing!"

    "Thanks, as do you."

    "Ready?"

    "As I'll ever be."

    He pulls out a blindfold and gives me a smirk.

    "What's that for?", I ask already dreading the answer.

   "You."

    He ties the blind hold around my head and grabs my hand to lead me out.

    He helps me into the car and we begin to drive a few minutes later.

     I couldn't keep the stupid smile off of my face and I knew I looked like an idiot.

    After a while we pull to a stop and a hear Mason get out of the car and a second later he's helping me out. He leads me a while until he finally stops me.

    "Ready?"

    "Can I take it off?"

    "Go ahead."

    I pull the blindfold off slowly and what I see takes my breath away. A little candlelight dinner has been set up, lights hung all around, everything is illuminated by the full moon. Perfect.

     I turn around and pull him into s hug. I feel him smile which makes me smile too.

    He pulls my chair out for me and I sit.

    "For tonight's dinner we have pasta!", he says in a terrible French impression.

   I giggle and he takes his seat.

   Everything goes amazing. We talk, we laugh, and I fall deeper.

    "Let's go!"

    "Go where?!"

    "Swimming!"

    "What?!"

    He takes my hand and takes off running. Soon we're at the edge of the water and he picks me up and runs in. The cold water stings my skin and I hold on to him for warmth.

Soon I get used to the cold and I let go. I splash him and he splashes me back. We run around in the water for what feels like hours.

Later we get out of the water and sprawl out on the sand stripping to just our underwear so we don't get sick. I lay my head on his chest and before I know it I'm fast asleep.

I wake up to the sun rising and snuggle into Mason's arms. Soon he wakes too and we just lay there watching the sun rise.

"Hey it's Halloween."

_______________________________

-578 words-

    Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since my last update but I've been super busy. But omg 1.20k reads?! That is so amazing!! Thank you all so much!!
I hope you liked this chapter! Can someone buy me a Mason please? So uh expect some drama in the upcoming chapters, and of course more romance to come.
I'd love some feedback!!
Byyye!!!!!