Chapter Three~The Irresistible Smile.

-Remus' POV-

I was sitting reading a book whilst Sirius, James and Peter were laughing about all the trouble they had caused so far today. I looked up from my book to see Sirius' sister sitting alon"e writing something. "Hey, Sirius? Isn't that your little sister over there?" I asked him. He looked in the direction where I was looking. "Yeah it is." He answered. While we were looking, she received a letter. Even from a distance, we could see that it was a Howler. "Oh boy." Sirius commented as the Howler opened itself up. "AURORA CARINA BLACK! HOW DARE YOU BREAK OUR TRADITION AND GET SORTED INTO RAVENCLAW! IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH ANY MUDBLOODS OR HALF-BLOODS I WILL BE SO ANGRY WITH YOU! KISS GOODBYE TO YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT THIS YEAR, YOU ARE A DISGRACE JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID, IDIOTIC BROTHER. YOU ARE NO DAUGHTER OF MINE!" It screamed. The shock and the embarrassment of the letter had reduced Aurora to tears. "Oh Merlin, you guys wouldn't mind if I bring her over here would you?" He asked. We all shook our heads as a response. He smiled and made his way over to her. Sirius had his arm around her as they walked towards us. 

"Guy, this is my sister Aurora, Aurora these are my best friends. From left to right you have James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin. Do you want to  sit down?" He asked her. She nodded, wiped her tears away and popped herself down next to me, Sirius sat down beside her. "I'm sorry that you guys had to meet me in tears, you see, our mother's a complete bitch." She admitted. Sirius chuckled at how surprised we all were at how she addressed their mother. She looked so innocent. "Yep, she's like me boys, she sees sense and is not prejudice in any way. Why were you alone?" Sirius questioned her. "I haven't been able to make friends yet. I don't have any reason why." She confessed. Sirius nodded in an understanding way. "Well, you've got us now. You'll have a laugh." He offered. We all agreed. She looked really grateful. "I'm really struggling with the levitation charm and the homework about ir, can someone help me?" She pleaded. We all looked at Sirius surprisingly, she was nerdy! "You really are a swot, this is your second day and you already want to do homework two weeks before it's due in? I can't help you sis, I just wing my way through charms." He laughed. She looked at James and Peter and they shook their heads. "I-I'll help you." I offered. She turned to me and smiled, as she did so, I felt something click inside of me. I decided to ignore it. "Thank you, Remus." She beamed. I nodded. 

Sirius, James and Peter engaged into a loud conversation as she shuffled closer to me whilst taking out her piece of parchment and quill. "I need to describe the effects and uses of the levitation charm." She informed me. I nodded. "Well, the incantation Wingardium Leviosa allows objects to hover in the the air for a brief moment of time. It defies gravity because it can lift objects that we can't lift ourselves. One flaw is that it can't lift humans, it only levitates them through their clothing." I explained. She nodded and wrote it down in her arms. "Did you say you wanted to practise using it?" I inquired. She nodded. "You could always prank Sirius by levitating him, that'll get him back for calling you a swot, and it'll cheer you up for having your mother embarrassing you earlier." I suggested. Her face lit up. "The movement is swish then flick. Make sure you're focused and you speak clearly." I instructed. She took out her wand sneakily and smiled at me again before looking at Sirius. "Wingardium Leviosa." She whispered before Sirius was suddenly risen in the air by his underwear. Aurora was giggling her head off. "RORA PUT ME DOWN NOW!" Sirius demanded as we and all surrounding students laughed at him. "Not until you apologise for calling me a swot!" She insisted.  "I'm sorry!" He yelled. She chuckled and let him down with a thud. Sirius punched her on the arm but found the funny side of what she did. She turned to me, her eyes were sparkling and a beautiful smile stretched across her lips. "Thanks Remus." She beamed. I felt myself blushing as I shrugged my shoulders. She patted my arm, the sense of her touch sent shivers down my spine. Did this mean that love at first sight truly existed? Was I falling for my best friend's sister? If I was, then it was a disaster. I was dangerous. I had a secret. I am a werewolf, even my friends didn't know. If she found out, she'd be hurt and in peril. I can't let myself fall her, never.