Chapter Twenty-One~Results Day.

-Aurora's POV-

It was August, the summer holidays, and exam results day. I felt instantly sick as I woke up, despite of working my socks off all year, I was still afraid of failure. It was midday and I still had not got out of bed, I was too nervous to move. I occasionally heard Remus and his parents tap lightly on the door before walking away. Eventually, Remus tapped on my door before stepping inside. "Your exam results have arrived." He informed me lightly. I sighed. "Come on beautiful, it's going to be alright, besides, you're keeping Sirius and James waiting downstairs. They've been here over an hour. And you need to eat." Remus lectured. I sighed again. Remus rolled his eyes. "You've given me no choice." He insisted before approaching my bed. He started to tickle me as I squealed with laughter, begging him to stop. "I'll stop if you promise to come downstairs." Remus said amusingly. "FINE I PROMISE! NOW GET OFF ME WOLF BOY!" I shouted. He stopped and kissed my lips before I pushed him off. He winked and took my hand and led me downstairs. "She's arrived! It's about time sweetheart! We've been anticipating this moment!" Mrs. Lupin giggled. I apologised before taking the letter from her hand.

I took a deep breath before carefully removing the parchment from the envelope. I looked around at everyone who were watching me with excitement. I unfolded the scroll before feeling tears brimming in my eyes. "Well, how did you do little one?" Sirius asked curiously. "I... I've passed them all... I can't believe it!" I gasped with joy. James took the paper off me and raised his eyebrows in utter amazement. "Blimey, your sister is a smart arse. She got Outstanding in Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Divination, Herbology, History Of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration and Exceeds Expectations in Ancient Runes and Arithmancy." James read out proudly. I felt myself blushing as they all started to applaud me. "That's amazing sweetheart! Truly brilliant, we're so proud of you! You've earned it!" Mr. Lupin smiled with pride. I wiped away my tears whilst grinning. "Thank you... thank you all so much." I beamed. Remus pulled me in for a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Told you you could do it." He reminded me. "Thank you for believing in me." I replied just before a few more owls arrived, each dropping letters to me, Remus, Sirius and James.

The one letter we all had was our supply list, but Remus, I and James had an additional letter. On a count of three we opened them up and read them. "Mum, Dad, I've been made prefect again." Remus announced proudly. They clapped him on the back and hugged him. "What? I don't understand? I... I've been made Head Boy!" James told us all. Sirius laughed out of pure shock. He grinned to himself, we all knew it was because he was a little less arrogant nowadays. A huge smile stretched across my face as it was my turn to tell them my news. "I've been chosen to be Quidditch captain!" I squealed out of happiness and excitement. They all cheered with equal excitement. We showed off our badges and spoke excitedly of our new roles for the new school year. Quidditch captain! And amazing o.w.l results? I was extremely lucky and happy to say the least!