Chapter Thirteen~The Animagi Idea.

-Aurora's POV-

I was incredibly happy, I was dating the boy I was in love with. Remus confidently grabbed my hand as we walked towards the other boys at lunch a week after we started dating, who were deep in discussion. "Hi lovebirds." Sirius winked. We grinned before sitting down. "We were discussing our solution." James informed us. "Solution? What do you mean?" I asked. "We have come up with a way to keep our Remus company during his transformations." Sirius replied. Remus looked at them curiously. "Have you heard of Animagi?" James questioned. We both nodded at the same time. "Well, what if we all become an Animagus? You don't hurt animals, right?" Sirius suggested. Remus shook his head, smiling. "It's genius... but you need to register." He reminded them. "Not if we do it secretly. It will take time, but we can manage it." James reassured him. Remus nodded, looking impressed. "What about me? I can't join you." I said. "True, perhaps you could be there under the cloak." Remus suggested. I agreed. "You do realise that you need to go to the library to read about don't you? Do you even know where that is?" I teased. Sirius and James stuck their tongues out as Remus lay his head on my legs while I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I have some good news for you too, Remus." I announced. He looked up and nodded for me to continue. "Well, I have a solution for you to ensure that despite you looking like a wolf, your mind and heart will be yours. I've learnt how to brew a perfect wolfsbane potion." I informed him. "Wow, that's really advanced! Slughorn said so himself!" Remus admitted. I shrugged my shoulders. "It wasn't easy, I give you that, not getting it correct is very dangerous, but I really wanted to help you out." I smiled. Remus grinned. "Thank you, thanks to all of you, what you're doing for me is so generous, and so kind. I'm forever grateful." He beamed. We all nodded at him happily. We all sat in silence for a little while, just feeling comfortable in each other's company.