Chapter Thirty-Three~Scary Times To Live In.

-Aurora's POV-

The front door bell rang loudly as I sipped my cup of tea at the dining room table while Remus was upstairs bathing Ylva. I got up and went to answer it. I smiled as I opened the door to reveal Lily. "Hi Lily, please, come on in. Remus is just upstairs with Ylva." I informed her. She nodded and followed me inside before making herself home by sitting in her favourite visiting armchair. "So, what brings you here this morning?" I questioned her curiously. "Well, as you now know, I'm pregnant, and I was wondering if I could borrow your old maternity clothes. With the outside being so dangerous, I can't risk going to diagon alley or Hogsmeade at this time with this little one inside of me." She wondered. I nodded. "You can keep them Lil, just give me a second, I'll go fetch the ones I remember you loving when I was pregnant with my little angel." I beamed before skipping upstairs. I returned with a range of dresses and skirts and tops for Lily. "Brilliant, thank you so much Rora. Have you seen the latest news by the way?" She asked. I shook my head. She bought out a copy of the Daily Prophet from her bag and passed it to me.

"DISAPPEARANCES, DEATHS AND DESPAIR: HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED DESTROYING BOTH WIZARDY AND MUGGLE SOCIETIES." The header read. The story informed of five ministry related disappearances, ten wizardry deaths and fifteen muggle deaths. I felt sick and extremely terrified. "He's psychotic... so many innocent people... dead. And Lily... what about your family? They're in a lot of danger." I cried. She nodded. "I've put a protective charm around their home, I am unsure where Petunia is, but I hope she will be safe too, despite of how badly she looks upon me." She explained. I nodded in a understanding way. "The war is around the corner, and I've never been so afraid you know. I just want to bring my little baby into a safe and peaceful world." Lily sighed before looking down at her small bump. I held her hand sympathetically. "I feel exactly the same way about my Ylva. I hope the war will not last long." I told her. She smiled before telling me that James was expecting her home, so she bid me farewell with a hug and thanked me for my clothing offerings before I watched her apparate from my sight.

Soon after Remus entered the living room with a giggling Ylva in his arms. I smiled at her with a great amount of love burning in my stomach. "Can I hold her for a second please?" I asked him. "Of course sweetheart, are you taking her to the library again?" Remus inquired whilst gently passing her into my arms. "Yes, being with her and talking to her about constellations makes me feel at ease while all these terrifying things are happening around us. I'll see you in not too long sweetheart, I love you Remus." I admitted. He kissed me on the lips before whispering "I love you more darling. Don't be too long, I expect she'll feel hungry soon, and you'll need to eat too. I can tell you haven't had breakfast." I rolled my eyes before nodding in agreement. I then walked outside towards the library tower with Ylva.

As soon as I entered the tower, I sat down in a comfortable chair and held Ylva on my lap. I looked up at the beautiful ceiling and took a deep breath. "It's beautiful isn't it? Don't you think it's fascinating how just looking up at the stars can make you feel calm and forget about everything that's going on in the world? I could just stay here forever, Ylva. I will proud of you no matter what your future subject choices reflect, but if you choose to study Astronomy for your life, it would make me so content. I hope you grow up to appreciate our galaxy as much as I do sweetie. I truly do." I said to Ylva. She pointed up at the stars and giggled. I kissed the top of her head. "Have I told you yet which constellation we're looking at right now? You see Ylva, as this shows what they see in the northern hemisphere, the constellations change every season. As it is now officially winter as it's the first day of December, we're currently looking at the Orion constellation. It was names after a hunter in Greek mythology. Your grandfather, my father, is named after it too, but I don't discuss him much. Cruel man Ylva. Anyway, the brightest stars in this constellation are Rigel and Betelgeuse, they are a blue-white and a red supergiant star. The earliest discovery of this constellation is a from a prehistoric mammoth ivory carving in a cave in West Germany, found just this year, apparently it dates back to approximately 32,000 to 38,000 years ago. I think it's amazing that muggles love the stars as much as I. We see it earlier than most muggles now as it is now visible to those who live close to the equator. Those stars you see are called Betelgeuse, Rigel, Bellatrix, Mintaka, Alnilam, Alinitak and Saiph. Beautiful. That there is Orion's Belt, it's an asterism. Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka are in this. Alnitak is about 800 light years away from us, and it is 100, 000 times more brighter than the sun. Alnilam is about 1340 light years away from us and it's 375, 000 times more brighter than the sun and Mintaka is 915 light years away from us and is 90, 000 times more brighter than the sun. Yes, that's Orion for you. Precious constellation, just like you." I taught her before turning her around to face me. To my amazement, her eyes had changed so the constellation we're now shining in them as she giggled at me. "You really do truly have the stars in your eyes. It's so beautiful, your gift. More impressive than my own. You're going to steal some hearts when you're older with those eyes. I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You're my own little universe. You can make the fear I have all go away in a second. I love you, don't you ever forget it trouble." I beamed at her before giving her a cuddle as she snuggled into my chest as we watched the stars.