Chapter Twenty-Eight~A Life-Changing Discovery.

-Aurora's POV-

March and spring was now upon us. I had gone back home for the weekend to help Mrs. Lupin with spring cleaning whilst Remus was out with James, Sirius and Peter somewhere. I decided to clean the muggle way rather than use spells to be fair to Mrs. Lupin. Music was playing in the background as we chatted about various things, including my future with Remus. She was very excited about that. "May I be honest?" She asked me as she passed me a photo frame to polish. I nodded. "You seem to have a different radiant glow about you in the past two or so months. I think you're pregnant." She admitted. I beamed. "You truly think so? How do I find out for definite?" I wondered. "Well, I'm not aware of your ways, but the muggle way is very handy and extremely clever and fast. Stay here pumpkin, I'll be back in 10." She informed me before leaving the house. She returned exactly ten minutes later with a box in her hand. "This Aurora, is a pregnancy test. It is a stick in which you wee on. Two lines will show here if you're pregnant, one line will tell you that you're not. Does that makes sense to you?" She explained. I stared at her with shock. "You're telling me that if I go wee on this stick it'll will tell me if I'm pregnant? That's the most disgusting and strangest thing ever." I laughed. Mrs. Lupin chuckled before agreeing. She handed it to me and waited for me outside as I did her instructions.

I opened up the box and giggled to myself. "I can't believe I'm going to wee on a stick." I whispered in utter amazement. After the deed was done, I sat and stared at the stick for around five minutes before two pink lines appeared. I'm pregnant. There's a mini me inside of me! I threw it in the bin, washed my hands before joining Mrs. Lupin outside. "Well? What's the result sweetheart?" She questioned with extreme anticipation. I took a deep breath before saying "I'm pregnant!" She grinned before hugging me tightly. "You're not angry with me? I honestly thought you would be disappointed because I'm so young." I asked. She shook her head. "True, you are young, but I'm well aware that a war is coming. War makes us think drastically. Besides, you and Remus are so in love and such a strong couple that to choose to bring a child into the world at your age would make you even stronger, and you leave school in three months. You'll make a wonderful mother. You should go tell Remus. He's going to be so excited. I can't wait to be a grandmother." She smiled before hugging me again. I nodded before I sent him a quick letter to ask where he was. When I learnt of his location, I apparated (I passed my test two weeks after my birthday last month) to Hogsmeade.

I walked into The Three Broomsticks feeling very overjoyed. I found the boys sat in their usual corner, Lily was with them also. Remus' eyes lit up when they met mine and he stood up to greet me with a kiss. I greeted everyone else with a hug and a smile. "You said that you had something very important to tell me in person?" Remus questioned me curiously. I nodded before looking around at everyone, I guess it would just have to be an announcement. "Well, Remus, and everyone, I have some life changing news... Remus and I are having a baby!" I announced happily. There were different reactions around the table: James was winking at Remus and I at the realisation that we've done it, Lily was clapping with joy on her face, Peter was simply smiling and nodding, Sirius was grinning at the fact that he can finally be a cool uncle, and Remus? Remus was in tears, presumably because he was overwhelmed. "I'm so happy Aurora, you, I and a little one. Nothing could be more perfect. I love you so much. I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" He shouted with cheerfulness. The pub went quiet before erupting into cheering and a roar of people saying congratulations. Remus kissed me on the lips with pure love before placing his hands on my tummy. "You're going to be the second best thing that's ever happened to me mini Lupin." He whispered before kissing my stomach and my lips again. I felt an enormous amount of pride at the thought that I was going to be a mother of a child who will most definitely have the most generous, kind and devoted father in the world.