Epilogue And A Huge Thank You!

*many, many years later*

-Epilogue-

Ylva smiled to herself as she lay in her husband's arms whilst twisting her mother's locket between her fingers whilst they witnessed their four children playing outside. George was grinning at the photos on the walls, photos of their family, including their wedding day, the births of their children, their parents and siblings, and his late twin Fred. Losing Fred during the battle of Hogwarts in 1998 caused him endless pain- but he had fought to make the world a better place, just as Ylva's mother did. They were both true warriors. Their children each were named after those they loved eternally and or the loved ones they had lost: Fred Arthur, Aurora Hope, Regulus Sirius and Lyall Remus. All were beautiful children, Regulus had inherited Ylva and her mother's Metamorphmagi gifts. Ylva was working as a Astronomy professor at Hogwarts now Professor Sinistra had retired, and George worked in the joke shop he and Fred owned. Their parents and friends visited often, and they loved that very much. Their eldest child, Fred, was due to start Hogwarts this upcoming September, he was very excited.

As they continued to watch their children, a knock sounded on the door and their dear friend, and George's brother-in-law, Harry entered. "I won't be stopping, I just have something to give to you, Ylva." He said. Ylva got up to her feet and met up with him. He placed something in her hand and George saw tears form in her eyes. He looked closely to see a stone in the palm of her hand. "Harry, I couldn't possibly..." She started to say before he stopped her. "I was sitting with Ginny yesterday when I suddenly recalled the night of my death, the resurrection stone was given to me to allow me to give me the strength to destroy the horcrux within me, I do not need it, despite of it truly being mine. Ylva, I want you to have it, because you need it. You need to talk to your loved ones, and George, you can speak to Fred whenever you wish. I hope your father will have the strength to see your mother again too, and Sirius and my father. Please, just keep it, as a gift." Harry insisted. George and Ylva exchanged surprised glances before Ylva hugged Harry extremely tightly. "I can never thank you enough for this, please, whenever you wish to use it, do so. I want you to see your loved ones too. This means so much to me, and my family, so really, thank you Harry. You're so generous and kind." Ylva sobbed happily. Harry nodded and hugged Ylva again, before hugging George too who was also crying over the fact he could be reunited with his brother once more. As soon as Harry left, they looked at each other again and knew instantly what to do. They called their children into the house. "It's time that you should meet your grandmother and uncle." Ylva informed them before smiling at George and turning the stone thrice in her hand. Happiness was shown across all their faces as Aurora Carina Black and Fred Weasley stood before them, with large grins on their faces.

THE END...

Thank you!!!

I cannot thank you, my readers, enough. When I planned this story, I never imagined to get one vote, let alone over a 1000 in total, so thank you. Thank you for coming on this journey with me through the life of Aurora Black and Remus Lupin, thank you for your lovely comments and support, thank you for engaging with the characters and sharing my love for them, thank you for staying with me until the end. You are the most kind hearted readers I could ask for, I am overwhelmed by your kindness, and I love you all. People like you are the reason I keep writing. So I guess that all there's left to say is... here to the next Harry Potter related fan fiction! I hope to see you there!

So much love to you from the bottom of my heart,

Shannon <3

Xxxx