Chapter Nineteen~A Heated Argument In A Hospital Wing.

-Aurora's POV-

A high pitched ringing sounded in my ears as I slowly returned to consciousness. My side was still extremely painful and I felt myself wincing. "Aurora? Can you hear me?" I heard a familiar voice ask with seriousness. I opened my eyes slowly and allowed them to readjust to change the blurry figure sitting next to me into the face of Severus Snape. "Severus? It was you? But, how? H-How did you know where I was?" I questioned weakly. "I saw you sneaking towards the whomping willow, completely without protection. I knew how to open it from when I was pranked by your brother. When I saw Remus- I mean the werewolf leave, I knew something was wrong." Severus informed me. I smiled slightly. I heard the doors open and a heated argument arose.

"Snivellus? What the hell are you doing with my sister?" Sirius yelled from the other side of the hospital wing. "Keep your voice down Mr. Black or I will be forced to ask you to leave. If Mr. Snape had not found your sister in the time he did, she could have been a lot worse off, dead perhaps. He saved her life, so if I was you, I'd be a bit more grateful." Madame Pomfrey insisted. Sirius shook his head angrily. "How do you even know him?" He demanded furiously. "Severus dropped his things on the floor and I helped him. You should show him more respect Sirius, like Madame Pomfrey said, I nearly died tonight." I replied calmly. "All because you didn't listen. I can't stay here and watch you get all friendly with Snivellus, I'm leaving. I hope you get some sense while you heal." Sirius said harshly. "AND I HOPE YOU GROW UP!" I screamed back before watching him storm out. James walked towards me, smiling reassuringly but looked at Severus with uneasiness. "I'll leave you, you're in good hands. I hope you feel yourself again soon." Severus told me. I nodded, smiling gratefully. Just as he went to leave, James muttered quietly "Thank you for saving her life. We owe you." Severus simply nodded before leaving. James sat in the now empty chair next to me and sighed. "Love made you forget common sense again then huh?" He questioned amusingly. I laughed slightly and nodded. He rolled his eyes. "Have you seen Remus? I hope he's alright." I asked seriously. He shook his head. My heart sank. "He should be back to his human form now, but he's probably scared. He'll show up, he loves you too much to not come see how you are, but he's going to be angry." James admitted. "I know." I sighed with regret. James stayed with me for a little bit before letting me rest.

I woke up again to the sound of sobs. I opened my eyes to see Remus crying. "Aurora! What were you thinking? You- you could have died. I-I nearly killed you. Who found you? When I went back to the shack, you weren't there, but there was blood everywhere... you lost so much blood... it made me feel physically sick..." Remus cried worryingly. I held his hand in mine before smiling reassuringly. "Severus found me. I've been taking blood replenishing potion, and I have had dittany put on my wound so it won't scar. Sirius and him had a huge row in here. Then I proceeded to row with Sirius, before he left." I told him. "You still haven't answered my question. What were you thinking?" Remus insisted. "Remus, last time you were left alone without your potion, I found you afterwards in a pool of blood, you almost died. Can you imagine how much that frightened me? I was afraid that you would kill yourself by accident, and I couldn't put myself through that. I love you far too much to bare losing you. That's why I stayed with you, and I'm sorry." I confessed. Remus wiped away his tears and took a deep breath before nodding in an understanding way. He kissed my cheek sympathetically before looking into my eyes. "Last night, I almost took control. When you spoke to me, I was almost myself. When I hurt you, and nearly killed you, I felt something break inside. I was myself again as I rose my hand ready to strike again. I stopped myself from killing you. Seeing you... seeing you bleeding and in pain frightened me, but I kept having the urge to hurt you. I had to leave you. I wasn't sure on how long I could control myself. I'm sorry I left you in that state." Remus explained to me. "You're forgiven. I knew you were in control, your eyes changed. I could see you shining through them. It proves that you are in there, somewhere." I smiled. He nodded. "I'm just so relieved that you are alive, and okay. Just promise me that you will never risk your life for me like that again. I love you too much." Remus begged. "I promise. I love you too." I beamed before welcoming his lips onto mine.

As I slept that night, I felt my hand being taken and a light material touching my arm. "I'm so sorry Aurora, for how I acted. I was angry with you. You almost died for Merlin's sake. I nearly lost my little sister, but Remus explained why you did it, and I understand. You do really love him, don't you? It's admirable. I know he would do the same for you if it was the opposite. Nearly losing you hit me hard. I'm also sorry for treating Severus the way I did today, I still hate him, and that will never change, likewise that he will always hate me, but, I can't deny that I'm grateful for him saving your life. If he hadn't have found you... well, I'd be organising your funeral. He's in my debt now and I hate it so much. You're far too kind for your own good, but I love that about you. I hope you feel well soon, your Quidditch team needs you little one, I know you're going to nail your next match. Anyway, I love you, and I hope you forgive me." I heard Sirius whisper to me. I had forgiven him. I loved my brother too much to hold a grudge. I felt myself enter my dream world as I heard Sirius leave my presence.