Fun

Jasmine's POV

"Come on throw it a little faster and a little harder," I whined.

"Okay," she sighed. She pitched it and I hit it over the fence into Bruno's pool.

"Do it just like that," I cheered. I hit a couple more over the fence. Damn he's gonna be pissed.

"Thanks sis," I laughed.

"You know Bruno's gonna kick your ass," she said.

"So he's cool I mean after he stops flirting so much doesn't he have a girlfriend," I asked.

"I don't know but go get your damn balls," she said and I was weak.

"Your disgusting," she giggled.

"You need more balls in your life," I say and she laughs. My sister is my best friend and guide since my mom is in Cincinnati I came here to fulfill my dreams. I walk over to Bruno's yard and most of the balls are in the pool. I strip into my bathing suit. I always put it on under just in case this happens.

"Are you getting in my pool without permission," I heard him ask.

"Dammit," I mutter knowing Bruno can be an ass sometimes.

"Yeah umm I was getting my softballs but if you were willing to get in go right ahead," I said gesturing towards the pool.

"Nah I like the view of you in that bikini," he smiled and I rolled my eyes and there goes the sorry line.

"Well thats too bad you won't ever get to feel it," I smirk and he frowned. I jumped in and swam to my balls and collected them. I got out and saw Bruno was barbecuing.

"Wow," he said as I got out the pool. I looked over my shoulder to see him staring.

"What?"

"Nothing you want some dinner," he asked.

"Yeah but don't you have a girlfriend,"  I asked.

"No we broke up why do you ask," he questioned.

"Just wandering I am not the fighting type ya know," I said with a wink.

"Yeah I get you," he said and there was a long silence between only the meat sizzling on the grill could be heard. I started to shiver.

"Umm there are towels in the house you can go get one if you want," he said and I smiled.

"Thanks," I said walking into the house.

"And can you grab me a beer," he asked. I walked and grabbed a towel and surprisingly his house was clean. I then went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I walked back out handing him the beer.

"Thanks beautiful," he smiled.

"You know Bruno you should let me try that beer," I said.

"You never had beer," he asked shocked.

"No not at all," I said.

"And how old are you," he asked.

"Well I'm 24 how old are you," I questioned.

"I'm 25," he said and I smiled. He passed me the beer.

"Don't drink all my stuff," he said. I grabbed it and drank some it was horrible.

"How do you drink that," I asked and he smiled.

"It's a mans thang sweetie," he said.

"Well then why are you drinking it," I said and he laughs.