Bruno?

Jasmine's POV
1 month later

"Yall some stupid niggas," I laughed with the guys and the girls. No Bruno me and him haven't talked or seen each other in weeks. I woke up in my bed and in my house to find no Bruno. He's been avoiding me at the studio.

"Why did you cut your hair," Jade asked and I smiled.

"Because I'm a G," I smiled.

"You been looking fine as hell," Kameron said and I smiled. I had this big ass fur coat on and underneath it was these super short shorts and a white crop top. Bruno then walked in.

"A girls do these shorts make my ass look fat I swear it seems like I'm getting fatter," I laugh like he's not even there.

"Yep that's one fat ass," they giggled.

"Man did you see the guy at the mall he was a straight pervert with those sorry ass lines," I laughed.

"So you saying if a man got strong lines you gone give them the number," Kameron asked.

"Hell yeah. But he gotta be a G with it like this one guy I met," I smiled.

"Ooh please tell me not that milk chocolate tall and handsome guy," she said.

"Oh hell yes I am after his first line man I was drooling. I could've swore I asked to have his baby," I said and everyone busted out laughing.

"Get your crazy ass in the booth," she said and I smiled.

"I swear so anyways what yall want me to record," I asked.

"Warm up first," they said. I nodded and they started playing Bruno's song.

"Haha very funny cut that bullshit off," I said and Bruno glared at me.

"Don't call my music bullshit," he said.

"Fuck you," I yelled.

"Your a bitch," he said. I walked out of the booth and walked up to him.

"What did you just call me," I asked.

"A bit," the word didn't fully come out of his mouth before I slapped his ass. I was beatin the shit out of him. Someone strong then grabbed my waist.

"Baby Girl calm down," I heard Trey say.

"No baby he called me a fucking bitch after the shit he put me through fuck him," I yelled. He turned me around them kissing me. Bruno the separated us and then hit Trey.

"Bruno stop," I yelled. He stopped and came to kiss me and sparks flew. But no I didn't want him. I slapped him.

"You asshole," I yelled. He smiled at me.

"Baby I know you still got feelings for me," Bruno laughed.

"You can kiss my ass and shove those feelings up your ass," I said. I then walked over to Trey and he hugged me sliding his hand down my ass. He then whispered the dirtiest shit in my ear.

"Eww your actually going to do that,"
I ask with a smile.

"You need to be punished," he smiled and I giggled.

"Baby you have to get back to work I'll see you at home," I smiled.

"Ooh I get to spend the night," he smiled.

"Shut up," I laugh pushing him out the door. He then kissed me slowly and I smiled. I walked past Bruno and slapped the dog out of him. I walked back in the booth and started.

"La la la la
La la la la
La la la la
(Uh, yeah)
La la la la

Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cause it's gon' be me and you tonight
I wanna make you beg for it, then I'm a make you swallow your pride