Headin Out

Bruno's POV

I haven't seen Jasmine or my girls in a week. This is just fucking great. I've been drinkin non stop. Stressin the fuck out.

"Daddy I'm hungry," Zinnia whined. She grabbed the bottle of liquor holding it up.

"What is this," she asked.

"It's adult juice," I say and she looks confused.

"Daddy why did mommy leave with Kahlia and Kailani," she asked.

"Because she's mad at me," I sighed.

"And what did you do," she asked.

"I didn't stand up for you guys," I sighed.

"Should I be mad at mom for leaving," she asked.

"Whatever you feel. I can't control your emotions baby," I said and she nodded.

"Well I'm mad at her," she says crossing her arms.

"And why is that," I asked.

"Because she left me here with you," she laughed.

"Hey that hurt," I said and she smiled. I heard the door open and close.

"Bruno what the hell it's a pigsty in here," I heard her say.

"I'm sorry if I knew you were coming then I would've cleaned up," I said and she had the twins in her arms.

"Dada," Kailani squealed and I smiled.

"Yeah they missed you," she said.

"Did momma miss me," I asked and she looked deep into my eyes melting my heart.

"Yes I mean how could I not," she smiled.

"Because your mood swings be all over the place," I smiled and she came over and hugged and kissed my cheek. She swiped the bottle out of my hand and haanded me Kailani.

"That one chants dada day and night," she said and I smiled.

"I never knew I could miss something so much," I said as I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Well they missed you too," she said.

"Well you can start cleaning," I smiled.

"Umm no it's not my mess," she said and I sighed.

"Please," I begged.

"Damn you," she said and I laughed.

"Love you too babe," I said and she sighed.

"Ughh whatever take her," she said trying to hand me Kahlia who always seems to be sleep.

"Come on baby," she said but Kahlia was tugging at her v neck letting me see so much.

"Come to daddy," I said and she started screaming.

"I guess she wants to help mama clean up daddies mess," she said.

"Baby it's fine I'll clean it up right now I just wanna talk," I said.

"Ok let's talk," she said and I smiled.

"Well first off I'm sorry," I said.

"Bruno stop I love you and you love me and together we love our kids and all that will ever matter is that I am right," she said and I smiled.

"Your right," I said and she smiled getting up and kissing me.

"Babe me and Tiara talked and she said she did't mean to come off rude but the way our vibes was it was basically saying I don't know who it is but somebody's ass is about to get beat," she smiled going to get a bottle.