Saver

Jasmines POV

"I'll hold them off go baby go," my mom said.

"Thanks mom," I smiled getting up and running to the bathroom. Everyone had climbed down and Bruno was still standing there.

"Baby I told you to go," I said grabbing my gun.

"I couldn't leave without you," he said.

"Awe baby," I coped then kissing him.

"Ok I'm going," he said. He slid down the pole and I was after him.

"Come on baby move your ass," I groan. He just chuckles. We get into my garage and the guys are standing surrounded by these guys in black. Bruno looks at me.

"Shh," I said putting my finger up to my lips. He nodded. I set my rifle up and put the silencer on it. I slowly took them out one by one. I then came out of the vent and they looked happy to see me.

"Are you guys ok," I asked looking at them.

"your a freaking life saver I love you," Phil said picking me up and I smiled.

"No I love her more," Kameron argued the band then started arguing about who loves me most.

"Guys," Bruno yelled and they stopped.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Ok pick a car we have to get out of here before they start to find us I mean they are here," I said.

"So what do we do," Bruno asked.

"Ok pair up each of you pick a car and we gone roll out and go get some food sound good," I asked and they nodded.

"Really the band can go home," I sighed and they nodded. Everyone was picking there car and Eric stood there next to me and Bruno.

"You know I'm not leaving you guys,"Eric smiled.

"Ok thank god," Bruno said and I smiled.

"Ok pick your car Eric," I said.

"What are we driving," Bruno asked.

"My gold lambo," I smiled. I unveiled it. I then got in and started driving to Chris's song deuces. I was singing along when my phone rang.

"Daryl baby hey there," I smiled.

"Hey baby girl umm what about lunch," he asked.

"Yes please I am starving," I groaned.

"That's unusual usually you can go days without food," he laughed.

"Yeah I guess that is kind of weird but still I'm starving like my stomach is actually making these noises," I whispered in the phone. He laughed.

"Honey that's just your belly growling what's up with you," he asked.

"I don't know it's like I'm going through puberty all over again," I say.

"Well anyways meet me at gold star I'll send the address," he said.

"It's cool I already traced your phone and bring my baby," I whined.

"She's with my wife," he laughed.

"Then bring my other baby," I smiled.

"Umm he's asleep and the nanny is here so I'm gonna let him sleep," he sighed.

"So are you coming," I asked sarcastily.

"Damn girl I'm gonna be there ok," he said.

"Alright love you see you soon," I smiled.