Night paddle

Jasmine's POV

We arrived at the beach finally and I walked into the sand and the boys where behind me.

"Where yall want to go and set up," I asked.

"You can find it baby girl," Bruno said with a smile.

"Well I'm gonna be more in the water than on land so," I said. Bruno just shrugged.

"Boys where do you guys want to sit," I ask with a smile.

"Where ever you want to sit beautiful," Nyjah said and I smiled.

"Aye watch it," Bruno said and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Or what," Nyjah said.

"I ain't afraid to fight no kid," Bruno said.

"Bruno shut up," I said as I found a spot in the sand where no one is really. I set up and sat my blanket down. I sat down and chilled and Bruno came over withy the kids and they had burgers and shit in they hands.

"Bruno what the fuck," I yelled.

"What," he asked with a shrug.

"Your sister said no fast food," I said.

"Well she doesn't have to know," he said. I grab the food from their hands.

"Bruno they just ate and plus they won't be able to swim and surf," I say and they glare at Bruno who is now stuffing his face.

"What," he laughs nervously.

"Your going down Bruno," Nyjah growled.

"Yeah," Zyah said.

"Bruno if I were you I would run," I laughed. He threw is food down and took off. All three of us ran after him. Zyah was so small so I picked him up and put him on my shoulders. I then grabbed Bruno pulling him down. I then climbed on top of him straddling his lap. Zyah got off my shoulders and we all started burying him in sand.

"What did I do," he asked.

"You almost made us sit down and not go swimming," Zyah said.

"Where did you guys even learn to swim," Bruno asked.

"MiMi," Nyjah said.

"And who is MiMi," I asked.

"My mom they call her MiMi," Bruno explained.

"Awe that's so cute," I smiled. We stop burying him and I help him up. He then picks me up.

"Bruno," I whine.

"I don't even want to hear it," he laughed. He carried me back to our spots and the boys were right behind us. Bruno then kissed me. We had a mini make out session while the boys started to build sand castles.

"Can you guys stop that shit," we heard Phil groan.

"Awe shut up when you get a women you'll understand," Bruno said turning his head. I turned Bruno's head back to me and kissed him.

"It's ok baby calm down," I said pecking his lips.

"See this is why I love you," Bruno said.

"Awe I love you too," I say kissing him.

"Ooh girl look at chu," I heard Jozey say. I smiled and got up.

"So when you gone get bloated," she asked me.

"When it's time," I smiled.

"Where Jade at," I asked.

"She tryin to get dat number," she said with a wink.