Performances

Jasmine's POV

"Your on in 5,"the dude said and I could here the fans screaming. Chris was with me and Bruno didn't seem to like it. I walked over to Bruno and kissed him.

"Bruno baby how do I look with my new haircut," I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"I know what your doing," he said.

"Baby please this is what they want ok,"
I said speaking of the world.

"But you are mine," he said grabbing my waist.

"I know but think of this I'm an entertainer and a spy and I'm also a mother what the hell does that all equal," I asked and he shrugged.

"It equals stress so please don't stress me out anymore," I begged and he smiled.

"The family is in front row to do don't flash them," he joked.

"I gotta go baby," I said kissing him one more time.

"Ok good luck yall," he said rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah we are gonna need that baby," I said and he smiled. I went out on stage and started my song and Chris came out too. The crowd went insane. I kept singing until I ended my song. He grabbed my waist making these unwanted feelings comeback. He then whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I didn't say anything I was frozen.

"I still love you," he said. He then kissed my cheek and walked off the stage. I was frozen. I then smiled at the crowd and walked off.

"You fucking asshole what the fuck was that," I yell at Chris.W

"It was the truth baby I've been thinking bout you,"he smiled. I then heard Bruno singing.

"Get away from me you ass," I said pushing him away. He just laughed.

"Baby you know you miss me because I miss you look I messed up I admit but I have a daughter on the way and you have a kid too," he said.

"Kids I'm having twins," I said.

"Well your having twins see we both made mistakes," he said.

"Actually I'm getting married and having kids I don't see any mistake in my life except for you," I said.

"Ooh that hurt but I deserve it," he said.

"Yeah you kinda do," I said folding my arms.

"Ok how about we just stay friends and we build up our relationship," he said with a smile.

"Yeah ok but nothing more," I said.

"Ok that's great," he said and I smiled. He then started to rub my stomach.

"I know they are gonna be amazing kids," he said and I smiled.

"Yeah," I looked to see Bruno out doing his thang. I moaned as Chris kept rubbing my stomach weirdly it was like he was making love with my stomach.

"You want more baby girl," he asked seductively.

"No stop," I said. Bruno then came off stage and grabbed me.

"They loved us," he said and I smiled.

"How are my babies doing," he asked rubbing my stomach. I hugged Bruno.

"Bruno I'm horny as hell please baby I need you," I whispered in his ear.

"Are you even allowed to do that," he asked and I smiled.

"Show me back to the hotel," I said and he picked me up.

"Wait Bruno we need to have our celebration," Phil yelled.