Silent Cries

Jasmine's POV

"It's ok baby," he said trying to comfort me.

"Bruno I have no where to go else is such a fucking bitch," I cried.

"I don't know how to handle you. I have never seen you like this," he sighed.

"I'm sorry I think I should go," I sighed trying to get up but he kept his grasp tight.

"Let go Bruno," I said trying to yank away.

"No I'm not gonna let you wander the streets at this time of night," he laughed.

"Bruno it's only 9:00 I'll be fine and thank you for your consideration," I smiled.

"Why do you push away the only people that give a damn about you," he yelled taking me aback.

"Because when I embrace them they get hurt," I scream. His grip loosened and I yanked away.

"You know you can stay here," he said.

"Well I can't Bruno," I said.

"But you don't have any clothes on and she ain't giving you any until the morning," he explained.

"Well I know how to get me some thank you Bruno the food was delicious," I said walking towards the door.

"I ain't lettin you leave your just gonna have to hate me," he said grabbing my waist. He held me while I screamed and kicked. He just laughed carrying me to the bedroom.

"I feel like I am about to get raped and tied up or some shit," I said.

"Nah just I'm gonna make sure that you don't leave," he sighed.

"And how is that," I ask.

"You won't be sleeping alone," he smirked.

"I think I will," I said.

"Nope," he chuckled.

"Please Bruno you roll over on top of me and you'll kill me," I complained.

"Oh please like you wouldn't enjoy me being on top of you," he said.

"Your such a flirt," I giggle.

"Oh wow you giggled point for Bruno," he cheered. He dropped me on the bed.

"Can I at least take a shower," I asked.

"Yeah but I'm gonna have to watch," he sighed.

"What eww no I swear I won't try to escape," I said.

"I don't trust you," he said with one eyebrow raised.

"Why not," I whined.

"Because I know you and when your not yourself you tend to tell lies," he said.

"No you just want to see me naked," I teased. He got up and walked over to me. I looked down and he lifted my chin.

"You don't know how beautiful you are do you," he asked.

"Bruno I am not beautiful just ordinary let me get some of your boxers," I asked.

"Sure and what else are you going to steal," he asked.

"Probably just a sweatshirt you will never wear," I smile.

"Ok whatever," I said walking into his room. I then went into his closet. I saw some black and white underwear. I then grabbed this white and black long sleeved shirt and went back to the guest room. He was sprawled out on my bed on his phone.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Reading Twitter feed," he said.

"Cool can't wait to read them too I think I read some comments off your post and they were disgusting," I say and he laughs.