Babies

Bruno's POV

"Look at them they are beautiful," I smiled at my babies. I felt a year drip down my face.

"Look at the newfound dad," I heard Presley say.

"I know right," I smiled.

"They look just like you," she said.

"Through all my accomplishments I will say this one was my best," I said. I then looked at my beautiful fiancé. Sleep. She gave me my beautiful girls. I'm not gonna mess this up. She then stops breathing and the doctors come in.

"She lost to much blood," they said and I was just shocked.

"Come on breathe baby girl," I said. She shot up.

"What the hell is going on," she asked as if nothing happened.

"You weren't breathin," I explained.

"Oh," she said.

"I must've been losing blood because I always stop breathing for a moment I don't know why," she sighed.

"Anyways where are my babies," she asked and I smiled.

"Right there next to you," I smiled.

"Bruno look at them," she said and I couldn't help but smile. One was hugging the other. I'm sorry I couldn't tell which was which because they were identical.

"They look adorable," I said.

"They look just like you," she smiled.

"How about we make a baby boy," I smiled.

"How about no," she smiled.

"Ok are you stable," the doctor asked.

"Yeah I'm fine can I eat and drink now," she asked.

"Sure," they said.

"A Bruno you should go and get me some Burger King," she said.

"I ain't leavin a Presley go get some Burger King," I said.

"Alright give me some money," she said and I went in my wallet handing her a hundred dollar bill.

"I want my goddamn change back," I said and she rolled her eyes. The babies started to cry.

"Uh oh," she said . She picked Kailani and I picked up Kahlia.

"Hey baby," I said in my baby voice. She grabbed my finger.

"I finally get to meet you," I smiled. I felt someone tap my shoulder and it was Eric.

"Feels good doesn't it bro," he said.

"Yeah who would think that I would love something so much," I said. I looked at Jasmine and she was rockin Kailani back to sleep.

"Bruno thank you," she said.

"For what," I asked.

"For giving me these wonderful babies," she said and I smiled.

"Who knew that I would have twins," I said and she smiled.

"Yeah ain't no denying that these babies aren't your I mean you look just like them," Tahiti laughed.

Jasmine's POV

"Are you going to breastfeed," Jaime asked me.

"No I'm not because of how busy I'm gonna be anyways where did mama Bernie go," I asked.

"Umm I don't know she left. She said she wasn't feelin to well," Tiara said.

"Oh well I hope she feels better," I say. Bruno then comes and hands me Kahlia. The way I tell them apart is that Kailani is a little bigger. But they both look exactly the same. I held them both and the doctor came in.