Take me home

Jasmine's POV

I ended the call with Chris and then walked towards the door.

"Wait where are you going," I heard Bruno call.

"I'm going home," I said.

"Are you walking," he asked concerned.

"Yes cars in the shop unfortunately so I guess see you tomorrow," I questioned.

"I'll take you home," he smiled.

"No I don't think that's a good idea," I sighed.

"And why not," he asked..

"Because your girlfriend is coming in hot," I laughed. I stepped aside and she walked in I then walked out the door. I don't have time.

Bruno's POV

As Jessica came to me she slapped me.

"What the fuck was that for," I asked.

"Why the hell did you just leave you didn't even eat your goddamn breakfast," she growled.

"Look I am a grown ass man you can't tell me what to do when your fucking other niggas," I said.

"Oh yeah and that's why I am because you don't fucking respect me," she said admitting that she cheats on me.

"Thanks for keeping me company but I need to go get my girl and as far as you and me we are through," I said.

"What you can't break up with me," she said.

"Oh honey I just did," she smiled. I then walked out the door. I then saw her walking down the hall. So I ran to her.

"Hi there," I say and she looks up. She wipes her eyes and tries to smile but it isn't her real smile.

"Hey Bruno," she said.

"Hey so what's up why you cryin," I asked.

"I wasn't cryin," she lied.

"Then what were you doing," I asked.

"Thinkin," she sighed.

"What were you thinking about," I asked like a little kid.

"How annoying you got over the year," she said and I smiled.

"Yep I learned from the best," I chuckle and she cracks that beautiful smile of hers.

"There goes the smile that I have been lookin for," I said. We were walking down the street and I didn't even know it.

"What do you want Bruno shouldn't you be with you girlfriend," she said.

"What girlfriend," I asked.

"You know the whore your dating," she said.

"Oh that one oh we aren't a couple anymore," I laugh.

"What but I thought you were totally into her," she said. No I'm totally into you. I thought.

"Nope she was just a distraction," I said.

"A distraction from what," she asked curiously. She was just so cute.

"From my heart being broken," I sighed.

"Look Bruno I'm sorry I just left I was stupid and you and..." I cut her off with my lips. She kissed back and I smiled. She then broke the kiss.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking," she gasped.

"No I have something to tell you," I said and she smiled.

"What is it," she asked.

"I still love you," I said and she stopped walking.