Arguments

Jasmine's POV

"What," I question Bruno. He turns his back and starts walking again.

"Asshole," I mumble.

"What," he laughs.

"Nothing," I say as I walk into the house.

"That's what I thought," he said.

"What the fuck is your problem," I yell.

"When were you going to tell me that you are in the army," he asked.

"I don't know," I mumble.

"What?"

"I don't know I thought you already knew," I yelled.

"How the hell would I already know," he questioned.

"Bruno I fuck with you everyday and then when I'm gone for a month you don't notice that I stop messing with you," I said.

"I notice but it's like I just want to enjoy the peace," he said.

"Yeah and I go back out in a week so," I sighed.

"A week," he yelled and I nodded.

"Bruno I am fighting for our country," I said.

"I know baby but that not what I want I want you here in my arms," he said and I dropped my bags running into his arms.

"How is that," I asked.

"Yep just like this," he said. I felt his hands travel to my ass.

"Bruno," I said in a scolding tone he just chuckled.

"So I need to go and get ready to go shopping," I said. He smiled.

"You better get some Victoria secret," he smiled.

"Bruno no you ain't gettin none," I said and h chuckled.

"Oh I'm getting some of this ass tonight," he said and I smiled.

"Sure you are," I lied. I grabbed my bags walking to my room. I grabbed white panties and a white bra with my see through white dress. I then grabbed a white belt and white sunglasses and a towel. I took a shower and then put my outfit on. I put my white converse on and walked out the door.

"What the hell do you got on," Bruno asked.

"Umm clothes," I said.

"It's not enough," he said.

"Bruno this is a three thousand dollar dress I think this is enough," I said with a smile.

"Bruno leave the girl alone she looks beautiful," Tiara said. I smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled. Bruno then grabbed my waist turning me around and kissing me. His hands of course slide down to my ass and I moan making him smile. I break the kiss.

"Damn boy," I said and he smirked. I then turned around and he smack my ass. I giggle and walk out the door.

"So what are we driving," I asked. Presley pulled my hand and we got in this Jeep. I smiled it was big and comfy.

"So is Bruno an ass to you," Tiara asked.

"Not anymore we like fight all the time but we are the closest friend," I smiled.

"Awe so when you guys plan on having babies," Tahiti asked.

"Umm well I want kids after I'm married ya know," I said and she smiled.

"Yeah I do so how did you and Bruno meet," she asked.

"Well I was practicing my batting skills and I hit it over the fence into his pool. I went over there and got into my bikini. I then jumped in and swam to get my ball when I felt someone grab me. It was Bruno and we argued for a while until I just said fuck it," I laughed.