Home

(A/N At the top is Michael)
Jasmine's POV

Man why the hell am I in the hospital bed.

"Bruno come on tell the doctor to bring that ass here," I yelled he smiled and got up.

"It's cool baby girl wait patiently," Bruno said trying to calm me.

"Not fair that I'm the one in the bed it was just a little bullet," I said.

"Hello umm you screamed the whole time they were taking it out," he laughed. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Still no fair," I said and he came and kissed my lips.

"Your alive your cool just be patient," he said and I nodded.

"Damn my kisses are magic to you huh," he said and I giggled. Phil then came in with the doctor.

"My nigga," I said to Phil and Bruno glared at me.

"Ok so how do you feel Mrs.Cunningham," the doctor asked. I saw his face and damn he was fine.

"Umm it hurts a little but I feel ok," I said and he smiled.

"When was the last time you got a check up," he asked.

"Umm probably a month or two ago," I said and he nodded.

"Any Nasea or vomiting," he asked.

"Umm no," I said and he nodded.

"Ok last time you had your period," he asked.

"Three weeks ago," I said.

"Good good, having any unprotected sex anything like that," he asked and I looked at Bruno he was smiling like an idiot.

"No," I said and he nodded.

"So umm everything looks fine no tissues are damged no vessels punctured so that's good," he said.

"Will it heel without scaring," I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah you will heal fine and umm one more thing," he said and I smiled.

"Umm maybe we can go out sometime," he said and I smiled.

"Of course but you never told me your name," I said.

"Oh excuse me I am Dr.Michael Smith," he said.

"Ok but any other things you see," I asked.

"Umm no not at all but if you have any suspicions don't be scared to come back and ask for me," he said.

"Cool thank you and here is my number," I said handing him a peice of paper.

"Ok thank you and I'll text you the details," he said.

"Ok," I smiled.

"Umm I'm sorry I have to go there is a patient up here that has a kidney stone," he said.

"Ooh boy or girl," I asked.

"Boy," he said and my eyes widened.

"Oooh that's gonna hurt even worse than if he were a girl," I laugh.

"Yeah I know at least he know's what part of birthing a child feels like," he joked and I laughed too.

"Yass now I hope yall got him on something strong I mean like have you sleep it's so strong," I said and he laughed.

"It's really nothing you can do but let it pass. Anyways keep the wound cleaned and fresh ok make sure when you shower or anything that nothing gets in it," he said and I nodded.