Hospital shit

Bruno's POV

I woke up to this beeping sound in my ear.

"Dafuq is going on," I yell.

"Bruno," I heard her groan. I then felt her climb on top of me.

"Baby girl what's going on," I asked as I opened my eyes.

"You were hit in the head with a vase and you were out cold," she explained.

"How long," I asked.

"About 4 days," she sighed.

"Damn I ain't gone sleep for a while," I joke and she giggles.

"Has Jessica came," I asked.

"Umm no we called her but she never answered and then we left a voicemail so she should at least check her phone," she says under her breathe.

"Yeah but why are you still here," I asked.

"Because it's my fault that your in here and plus your my friend and I love you," she smiled.

"Wait what was that I heard," I asked.

"Nothing," she said.

"No I think I heard the L word," I smiled teasingly.

"Umm then I ain't repeating it," she said crossing her arms.

"Come on baby say it again so I know that I ain't hearin things," I said and she sighed.

"I love you asshole," she giggled and I smiled.

"Oh wow I think I need some more medication," I joked.

"I can give it to you," she laughed. She came and climbed on top of me.

"Thanks for protecting me," she smiled.

"Baby girl you don't deserve to be hit or anything," I said looking into her eyes.

"OH SO THIS THE BITCH YOU BEEN FUCKING AGAIN," I heard Jessica yell. Why did I get back with this crazy bitch I think I felt bad for her.

"Oh hey Jessica long time no see man it's been crazy. Has Bruno gotten better in bed? Oh I'm sorry you wouldn't know all the other men you be fucking," Jasmine laughed.

"Damn got her ass," I laughed.

"Come here baby girl and give me a kiss," I said.

"Eww no," Jessica snarked.

"Oh I wasn't talking to you," I laughed and Jasmine kissed me. Jessica gasped.

"Yass those soft ass lips," Jasmine smiled.

"Oh if you know where they were about a week ago," she cut off Jessica.

"Have you heard that that's my shit," she said and she hit the schmoney dance.

"Nah I ain't heard that one yet," I laughed.

"It just came out like about a week ago," she said and I nodded.

"Anyways those soft ass lips where on these lips," she said.

"Eww Bruno that is so disgusting I'm surpirsed you haven't broken out in hives. Eww that's so gross Bruno you would have been better off licking a dogs ass," she laughed.

"I don't even know why I did that I was drunk, hungry and missing my girl," I said.

"Awe you missed me," Jessica cooed.

"Again I wasn't talking about you," I said pointing at Jessica.

"Awe Bruno your just to sweet," she said kissing me.