We meet again

1 year later
Year: 2011
Bruno's POV

My career has sky rocketed. I just finished my tour and me and Jessica are coming closer. I rarely think about Jasmine. Dammit now I'm thinking about her.

"Bruno you going in he studio today," Jessica as she climbed on top of me. I smiled.

"Yep gotta get back to the studio life," I said with a smile.

"Good but I'm gonna be going to New York today," she said with a smile. She always leaves and I can't stand it.

"Alright I need to get ready to go," I said. I was pissed. I got in the shower and got in my car and drove off not saying a word to her. I can't stand when she leaves because my thoughts go back to Jasmine. I parked my car in the parking lot. Then got out.

"Baby I miss you," I heard a familiar voice say.

"I know but I really want you home," they said.

"I love you too baby," she sighed.

"Ok whatever stay on freaking tour I don't care anymore when I need you your no where to be found," they cried. I walked closer.

"I hate you," she said stubbornly it was a girl.

"Ok whatever," she said.

"Nope," she giggled.

"Ok I love your crazy ass," she laughed.

"Ok and you better not get into anymore fights," she said sternly.

"Bye babe I gotta get back in the damn studio," she sighed.

"Bye bye," she says. I go over and see the person I least expect to see.

"Jasmine," I say shocked. She looked up and I smiled. She was even more beautiful than before.

"Bruno," she squealed. She jumped into my arms and I smiled.

"Hey Jasmine how have you been," I asked and I was glad to see her. She kissed my cheek and I definantly smiled.

"I've been good what about you," I asked.

"I've been great it's just I rarely see Chris anymore and it's depressing you know," she sighed.

"Yeah same with Jessica," I said.

"Well I gotta get recording so I can get out of your way," she said getting down.

"No I am super early go ahead I want to watch," I smiled and she did to.

"You know I missed fucking with you," she giggled.

"I missed yelling at you," I chuckle. We walk in and I see three beutiful girls.

"Umm these are my friends. This is Jackie, Jozey and Jade," she said and I waed.

"Oh my fucking god this is Bruno Mars," the blonde yells.

"Yeah he is also named Bruno so please don't be weird," she pleaded.

"You like him don't you," Jade said.

"No I don't he is my exe and the fact is I am in love with Chris," she yelled. Ouch that hurt.

"Wow he is your exe how the hell do you get all the hot guys," Jozey said.

"Oh with an ass like this men just run to you," she said grabbing her ass. And right there I lost it.

"Yep that ass I loved so much until you just left me not even ralking to me really," I said.

"Yeah I'm sorry it's just I wasn't ready and you were," she said.