Party

Jasmine's POV

"Look she is just a defined," he said standing up.

"Just a friend let me think of how many times women here that line," I said.

"She is Jessica a model she is like another sister to me," he said.

"Hey Jessica sorry for my word choice earlier," I smiled family.

"It's ok," she said.

"But Bruno your ass is fucking grass you still shouldn't let any other women on her lap unless it's me," I said and he walked up to me.

"Trust me no mans better let you sit on his lap," he said kissing me.

"Is that right," I questioned. kissing him again.

"Damn skippy it's right," he smiled. I had my arms around his neck and he had his arms around my waist.

"Do you like the dess," I asked.

"Yes you look sexy did you cut your hair," he asked.

"Nope I trimmed it see I had lot of dead ends," I sighed and he smiled.

"Oh now your a word freak," he smiled.

"No I am just a good Grammar lover," I said. He kissed my cheek.

"You ready to go," I asked.

"No not until I get feed back from the girls," I said looking at them and they smiled.

"Girl you have to shop with me you look beautiful," Tahiti said and my smile was huge.

"Jasmine you are beautiful. And in that dress you just look undescribably beautiful," Tiara said and I blushed.

"Thank you," I said.

"Girl we gotta hang out I mean look at you. Do you think you can be my wingman," Presley said with a smile.

"Sure," I giggle.

"Bruno you got a beautiful girl don't fuck this up," she said and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Oh trust me I won't," he said.

"Jessica what do you think," I asked trying to be nice.

"I have this modeling agency and they are looking for a beautiful here is the number," she said.

"Thank you and you are not as bad as I thought," I smiled and she handed me the card.

"Your welcome see you later," she said walking towards the door.

"Bye," me and Bruno said in unison.

"Bye Bruno," she said all flirtatious and I'm sorry she made me not like her.

"Bye Jasmine," she said normally and shut the door.

"You know now that you might have a job in modeling will you quit the army," he asked.

"Sorry but no I have to protect my country," I said putting my hand on his cheek. He just walked away.

"Are we going to the party ot not," I question with a sigh.

"Yeah come on," he says grabbing my hand. We get in the car and the radio is on. But he turns it off.

"What is your problem," I ask. He just grumbled something. So I started to sing me a song.

"All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"