Grill Out

Jasmine's POV

Bruno told me about the grill out. Soon the boys came running into the living room and jumping on me and Bruno.

"Owe guys," I groan.

"What's for breakfast," Nyjah asked.

"Umm how about some Cheerios and fruit with orange juice," I said.

"Cool with us," Zyah smiled. I got up and picked up Nyjah and Zyah. I then sat them at the table. I got some bowls out and sat them on each side. I got out some spoons. I then hooked got the Cheerios out and cut up some fruit. As they ate I had me an apple. I felt Bruno grab my waist.

"You should give me a bite," he said and I smiled.

"And why should I do that," I asked. He kissed my cheek.

"Because you love me," he said and I smiled.

"Mom you win," I said holding the apple up to his lips. He bit it and turned me around to face him.

"It's tasty," he smiled. I then bit my apple. He kissed me. I finished my apple and walked over to the boys.

"Are you guys finished," I asked.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Alright let's clean up," I said grabbing the bowls and they grabbed their glasses. I walked them to the sink and we placed all of the dishes into the sink. I'll wash those later on.

"Bruno baby where are you," I call. I walk into my bedroom and sit the boys on the bed. I then heard him in the shower singing some Michael Jackson. I walk in and stand right by the shower. He's washing his hair so he doesn't see me. He then turns and sees me.

"Aghh," he screamed. I looked down at his member and looked up at his face.

"For you to be so big you scream like a biotch," I laughed.

"Shut up," he said glaring at me.

"I'm sorry B but I was looking for you," I said and poured.

"Awe poor baby," he said. I smiled and then walked out the bathroom. Bruno walked out and I had Nyjah take a shower. I dressed them up so cutely. I then got in and since I was in a chill mood I put on my high waisted shorts. I put on my black jeans, my white sports bra, a black and white flannel. I then threw on my Timberlands and some earrings that had AK47s on them. I put on a beanie that said Compton.

(A/N Outfit at the top or to the side)

"Damn baby you look fine," Bruno said as I primped in the mirror. I turned to him.

"Thanks baby," I smiled. We got into the car and drove over to Eric's house. I was pretty close with all the guys since I was over Bruno's house most of the time. We got out and walked in the boys immediately ran to their mom. I smiled.

"Baby what you doin," Bruno asked as I walked away.

"I'm going to talk to Tahiti," I smiled.

"Umm you didn't even give me a kiss," he said. I walked over to him.

"Awe you poor baby," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed him slow and passionately.

"Ok love birds," Eric laughed and we stopped. We looked at him and I let go of Bruno.

"What's up Eric," I smiled.

"Nothin really what about you," he smiled giving me a hug.

"All kinds of stuff starting with your brother," I laughed.