411

At hospital~

Bruno's POV

"Baby how you feel," I asked as she laid in the hospital bed.

"Like shit," she said.

"Would you get pregnant again," I say snickering. I was video recording her.

"Really Bruno really your asking me now," she retorts. I smile and walk over to her.

"I'm sorry I like messing with you," I said and she smiled.

"I know you do," she said.

"But I'm in love with you,"I said.

"Can we go home," she begged.

"After you get your paperwork baby girl," I said. There was then a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," she said with a smile.

"Hi how ya doin," this woman asked as she walked in.

"I'm doing ok," she said.

"Awe ok we want you to feel great," she said with a smile.

"Yeah I know," she said holding her stomach.

"So we see the twins and they are in very tight space so when they grow you feel it make sense," she asked.

"Yeah how are they? Are they ok," she asked sitting up.

"they are fine and very healthy umm we want you to gain weight," she said.

"But I've tried and I even eat nonstop it just barely works," she whined.

"Well we are going to let you stay the way you are but if any problems happen you need to go to the hospital immediately," she said and I laughed.

"It's not funny you ass these are your two kids I don't know why your laughing," she said crossing her arms.

"Remember all the times you called me fat well guess who has to get fat now," I laughed.

"It's not funny," she whined.

"I'm sorry baby I love you," I said.

"Whatever you still forgot my birthday," she mumbled.

"Your not gonna let that go huh," I asked.

"Nope not until I get my gift," she said.

"I got you your gift ok," I said and she smiled.

"Ok anyways you guys are super cute together and anyways your fine," she smiled.

"What happened," Jasmine asked.

"Oh honey you were also having a contraction and your babies are growing so you better get ready for the next one," the doctor said.

"Bruno I'm gonna kill you gettin me pregnant and shit," she yelled and I snickered.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with making them," I mumbled.

"True but yo pull out game is so weak," she yelled.

"Hey hey it is not I was just distracting by you scratching my goddamn back," I said and she giggled.

"Oh and you liked that and you know it," she said.

"Maybe I did but it still hurt like hell," I said and she smiled.

"Asshole," she mumbled.

"Are you two done," the doctor asked with a smile.

"Ok I'mma be quiet but when she gone I'mma start talkin again," she said.

"Ok smokey," I said rolling my eyes.